Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Gash

What would you like to see in this game?

What improvements?

Personally, please get rid of Martydom, it seems everyone on WaW uses it!

Also no tanks, they are hell on WaW!

Helicopters that can't kill you through walls! Juggernaut gone, able to pick grenades up off dead bodies and just some new perks.

You can pick up ammo on cod4 online? Lol aslong as they have the same gun..  Erm good maps for clan matches, some of the maps on WAW are awful.. wtf is dome about? You spawn look right, spray and half the other team is dead? WEAPONS that can be balanced, on cod4 m16 v mp5 it really depended on the player in most cases, on cod5 bolt v smg is pointless.. the smg smashes a bolt. A FAMAS..  :smitten: I loved that gun on graw, on vegas 1 and 2 etc.

Ammo off dead bodies would be great aswell

Thought you could?

Can you? Never noticed. Also if you can then it should show you going down and taking the ammo off the body instead of just running over the body and all of a sudden having the ammo

Thought you could?

Can you? Never noticed. Also if you can then it should show you going down and taking the ammo off the body instead of just running over the body and all of a sudden having the ammo

Nah, he means picking up someone elses weapon i think

Thought you could?

Nah, he means picking up someone elses weapon i think

No i swear you pick up ammo if you walk over a gun that is the same as you're holding or have holstered. It makes a noise too iirc.

I'd like a truly great single player game. There's some amazing levels in COD4 but its a wee bit short.

I love the multiplayer mode, athough i'd like to see a mode where its just guns without any grenades, C4 or claymores.

Also it would be amazing if when you called in a gunship, it was you that was actually the gunner. Wouldnt be realistic to suddenly spawn in an airborne chopper but would be a lot more fun then letting the computer shoot at enemies on your behalf.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:lol: Don't release a trailer if you haven't got shit to show.

What they could add is a Realistic difficulty that doesn't require infinite enemy respawning to be difficult.

Looking more towards that new Operation Flashpoint or Arma 2 for my shoot someone in the face fix atm.