The Fun Police

Dave

Guest lankybellwipe

I can't believe my lovely  auntie does this shite!

Love the way our employers tell us 'we're doing this for YOU!'

Bollocks! You're doing it so Browell Smith and co. can't raid your petty cash tin!

Guest lankybellwipe

This guy. mackems.gif

I MUST have a pint with this chap! We'd never get to the fuckin bar!  :laugh:

Wife?  WIFE?

Guest lankybellwipe

I'M gonna get in touch with ASDA at Boldon, and demand a system of 'cattle enclosure' walkways, to ensure slow moving vehicles don't mow me down, spilling my milk on the street!"

What a fuckin moron!

Guest firetotheworks

Did anyone get a health and safety man come into their school? One came into our school and warned us of the dangers of walking across the road with our headphones in. He also told us that he used to practice dialling 999. Utter tit. My mate asked him if he had ever phoned for an ambulance when he ran out of milk. Even the teachers laughed, just a bit sly but funny nonetheless.

Did anyone get a health and safety man come into their school? One came into our school and warned us of the dangers of walking across the road with our headphones in. He also told us that he used to practice dialling 999. Utter tit. My mate asked him if he had ever phoned for an ambulance when he ran out of milk. Even the teachers laughed, just a bit sly but funny nonetheless.

we had a fire prevention type bloke come to where we work. he had a line of "if you are in the messroom on your own and you see a sweet paper on fire on the floor...what do you do ?"

we replied "put it out"

but no...his answer was "you don't know why it's on fire....evacuate the area,shut the door on your way out,set off any alarms and inform the fire service"

Guest firetotheworks

we had a fire prevention type bloke come to where we work. he had a line of "if you are in the messroom on your own and you see a sweet paper on fire on the floor...what do you do ?"

we replied "put it out"

but no...his answer was "you don't know why it's on fire....evacuate the area,shut the door on your way out,set off any alarms and inform the fire service"

;D what a world eh. a sweet paper just makes it sound cute, like its a baby fire or something.

Guest icemanblue

Jesus wept. People like this remind me of the supervisor steward who does are area at SJP - a right tosser

Nixon?

Jesus wept. People like this remind me of the supervisor steward who does are area at SJP - a right tosser

Nixon?

Poor guy, gets a lot of grief on this forum.

....was it Nixon?

Nixon?

....was it Nixon?

Nixon oldish, rotund and have a bad moustache?

Guest Heneage

Nixon?

....was it Nixon?

I wouldn't call it a moustache.....

No sadly I'm not any of those, the latter due to lack of testosterone. Where do you sit?

Nixon?

....was it Nixon?

No sadly I'm not any of those, the latter due to lack of testosterone. Where do you sit?

Halfway Line East stand.

Nixon?

....was it Nixon?

Halfway Line East stand.

halfway line,east stand,about 5 rows from the back,oldish,rotund but without the tache.......i know that fella.

no it's not me.

Guest Heneage

Nixon?

....was it Nixon?

Halfway Line East stand.

halfway line,east stand,about 5 rows from the back,oldish,rotund but without the tache.......i know that fella.

no it's not me.

I'll probably see him on my way in, leave it with me i'll have a word.