KK begins legal action against NUFC

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wow. It's like I never even posted that seconds before you.

I had a few posts to read before replying, I probably explained it better anyway.

No, you didn't. But you carry on with you delusions of grandeur.

isnt constructive dismissal when an employer acts within the contract but does whatever they can to get rid of the employee.

Constructive dismissal is where an employer appears to force an employee to resign because of the actions of the employer.

Wow. It's like I never even posted that seconds before you.

it's just people see your name and keep going.

Never a truer word posted on this forum, tbh.

see. took me 6mins to realise you posted that. even now i'm replying out of pity

t'is. they keep within the terms of employment but as you say,make it almost impossible for the employee

Asking somebody to work night shift who has a contract to work days only is grounds for constructive dismissal.

t'is. they keep within the terms of employment but as you say,make it almost impossible for the employee

Asking somebody to work night shift who has a contract to work days only is grounds for constructive dismissal.

true,but they are rarely so obvious  and clear cut.

true,but they are rarely so obvious  and clear cut.

Agreed as a change of contract gets around that one.

not just a change of contract. pushing the original contract to its extremes for one employee and not for others is another trick for example.

not just a change of contract. pushing the original contract to its extremes for one employee and not for others is another trick for example.

That might come under bullying or harassment.

That might come under bullying or harassment.

also constructive dismissal..........not me,but i know.