Saturday's BullCrap & REALLY!!!!

Thespence

I prefer the bullshit, patter & dreams of a Sunday but I thought Satudays newspapers had some belter stuff in

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez could place £20m striker Robbie Keane on the transfer list in January. Benitez will rest Keane against Blackburn with the former Spurs star struggling to find the net. (Various)

However, Hughes could offload misfiring striker Jo to the Brazilian's old club, CSKA Moscow. (Mirror)

Roman Pavlyuchenko wants his Russia team-mate Andrei Arshavin to join him at Tottenham. (Sun)

Left-back Herita Ilunga has labelled West Ham a ­second-rate club and revealed he plans to use the Hammers as a stepping stone to get a move. (Daily Star)

Sunderland could try to lure Phil Brown away from Hull City to fill the managerial position vacated by Roy Keane. (Various)

The new chairman of the company that owns Sunderland, Per-Magnus Andersson, says Keane's "unstable personality" made him unsuitable for management. (Guardian)

Arsene Wenger says he came so close to signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Arsenal that he even had a shirt made up with the Portuguese winger's name on the back. (Various)

Blackburn boss Paul Ince says there is a campaign against managers like himself and Roy Keane by people "out to get us". (Various)

Kevin Keegan has been warned he could face a painful and costly case if he pressed ahead with his legal battle against former Newcastle United employer, Mike Ashley. (Daily Telegraph)

Swindon have asked Sheffield United for permission to speak to Gary Speed about their vacant manager's job. The former Wales midfielder, 39, has coaching qualifications and would like to break into management. (Daily Mail)

Italian football was rocked by a gay sex scandal yesterday. A third division player identified only as Victory, revealed he had been the lover of 12 top flight stars. (Daily Mail)

Former Chelsea boss Avram Grant last night emerged as a shock contender for the Sunderland hot-seat. (Daily Star)

Hull chief Phil Duffen reckons there is more chance of him marrying supermodel Elle MacPherson than Tigers boss Phil Brown managing Sunderland's Black Cats. (The Sun)

THE REASON WHY THE £30+ MILLION MAN WAS ON A BUS:

Manchester City striker Jo has revealed the real reason behind fellow Brazilian team-mate Robinho's widely-reported bus trips around Manchester. "I'll tell you why Robinho got the bus," said Jo. "It's because he hasn't learned how to drive on the left-hand side of the road yet. He only knows how to drive on the right." (Sun)

The above is from Teamtalk (Paper Talk) & BBC (Gossip)

Guest Jawesome

Italian football was rocked by a gay sex scandal yesterday. A third division player identified only as Victory, revealed he had been the lover of 12 top flight stars. (Daily Mail)

:lol:

I prefer the bullshit, patter & dreams of a Sunday but I thought Satudays newspapers had some belter stuff in

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez could place £20m striker Robbie Keane on the transfer list in January. Benitez will rest Keane against Blackburn with the former Spurs star struggling to find the net. (Various)

However, Hughes could offload misfiring striker Jo to the Brazilian's old club, CSKA Moscow. (Mirror)

Roman Pavlyuchenko wants his Russia team-mate Andrei Arshavin to join him at Tottenham. (Sun)

Left-back Herita Ilunga has labelled West Ham a ­second-rate club and revealed he plans to use the Hammers as a stepping stone to get a move. (Daily Star)

Sunderland could try to lure Phil Brown away from Hull City to fill the managerial position vacated by Roy Keane. (Various)

The new chairman of the company that owns Sunderland, Per-Magnus Andersson, says Keane's "unstable personality" made him unsuitable for management. (Guardian)

Arsene Wenger says he came so close to signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Arsenal that he even had a shirt made up with the Portuguese winger's name on the back. (Various)

Blackburn boss Paul Ince says there is a campaign against managers like himself and Roy Keane by people "out to get us". (Various)

Kevin Keegan has been warned he could face a painful and costly case if he pressed ahead with his legal battle against former Newcastle United employer, Mike Ashley. (Daily Telegraph)

Swindon have asked Sheffield United for permission to speak to Gary Speed about their vacant manager's job. The former Wales midfielder, 39, has coaching qualifications and would like to break into management. (Daily Mail)

Former Chelsea boss Avram Grant last night emerged as a shock contender for the Sunderland hot-seat. (Daily Star)

Hull chief Phil Duffen reckons there is more chance of him marrying supermodel Elle MacPherson than Tigers boss Phil Brown managing Sunderland's Black Cats. (The Sun)

THE REASON WHY THE £30+ MILLION MAN WAS ON A BUS:

Manchester City striker Jo has revealed the real reason behind fellow Brazilian team-mate Robinho's widely-reported bus trips around Manchester. "I'll tell you why Robinho got the bus," said Jo. "It's because he hasn't learned how to drive on the left-hand side of the road yet. He only knows how to drive on the right." (Sun)

The above is from Teamtalk (Paper Talk) & BBC (Gossip)

Its sad that men being gay is seen as a scandal in this day and age.

What a shame, keeping him would continue City's tradition of not having a decent striker for the last 20 years. He's an utter fucking plank like, Jo. :lol:

Could you imagine one our 1st divisions players saying he had a bit of cock fun with Premier League stars. Our boys in the lower leagues cant afford to get into to Chinawhite never mind compete against the bevey wannabe WAGS in there.

Found this on GOAL.COM

La Repubblica reported that tonight at 11.55pm on Italian private television station La7, a Serie C player will tell all about his double life as a footballer and gigolo, revealing that he has famous Serie A players as clients.

""It's €1,500 Euros for a few hours," revealed the footballer, who also plays professionally in Serie C.

"The players pay without any problem. I often meet them at a hotel, on Sunday evening after the game, in the only moment of tranquillity that they have.

"They ask to relax and have no problem with being kissed on their mouth. However, they are afraid, actually terrorized by the idea of being discovered.

"With one of them I met in the dark, outside Milan - I don't know who he was. The deal was that everything had to be done with the lights off."

His girlfriend does not know anything about his double life and that is why he wants to keep his identity hidden.

"I sell my performances to players from important teams," he continued. "I have around 30 footballers as clients and a dozen of them are from Serie A.

"There are some, but not many, who are part of the national team and are even married. On three occasions they asked to make love in a group with more players of the same team, but also with friends from opposing squads.

"Many of them are bisexual. In Italy, no player will admit that he's gay, at least not now. There are too many social conditions - maybe that's fair."

Its sad that men being gay is seen as a scandal in this day and age.

Indeed it is. :nods:

Shagging 12 top Serie A footballers is pretty much worthy of a scandal title no matter what the sex of the participant. Question is, were they 12 separate occasions, or was a bit of the old football spit roasting going on in Italy.

If it was here it would be a scandal; then we'd just send them in to Big Brother or I'm a Celeb to be humiliated even more by joe public.

Shagging 12 top Serie A footballers is pretty much worthy of a scandal title no matter what the sex of the participant. Question is, were they 12 separate occasions, or was a bit of the old football spit roasting going on in Italy.

If it was here it would be a scandal; then we'd just send them in to Big Brother or I'm a Celeb to be humiliated even more by joe public.

I'm hoping it was a spit roast like.

Super duper scandal if it is.

Heard a rumour as well that the ghost of Justin Fashanu was involved. Now that would be a scandal.

Heard a rumour as well that the ghost of Justin Fashanu was involved. Now that would be a scandal.

Derek Achora was unavailable to comment...

Who do you chaps reckon will be making the Lega Calcio Serie A Gay XI plus 1 sub?

Zlatan Ibrahimović has to be in there, dual national, played for 2 of Italy's biggest club, like sex with women & men will seem natural.

I'd say Buffon. Despite his fascist nature, I think he's the type who thinks it makes you a true man if you push another blokes shit in and don't feel any homosexual feelings towards them.

Who do you chaps reckon will be making the Lega Calcio Serie A Gay XI plus 1 sub?

Zlatan Ibrahimović has to be in there, dual national, played for 2 of Italy's biggest club, like sex with women & men will seem natural.

I'd say Buffon. Despite his fascist nature, I think he's the type who thinks it makes you a true man if you push another blokes s*** in and don't feel any homosexual feelings towards them.

He also well known for grabbing balls better than anyone else in the world.

Derek Achora was unavailable to comment...

:lol:

I'd say Buffon. Despite his fascist nature, I think he's the type who thinks it makes you a true man if you push another blokes s*** in and don't feel any homosexual feelings towards them.

Also after a while I guess he would get bored nailing:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_e9zx813p3sw/R_5I6IwnjzI/AAAAAAAAAe8/DA1_zAGzcuA/s400/Alena_Seredova+%281%29.jpeg

skipping the gay Italian bit, I hope this happens.  Get Speedo into coaching, then its another one for our old boys re-united set-up when Shearer eventually takes over.