Bus from Tynemouth to Jarrow?

Allmo

The pedestrian tunnel is creepy as f*** tbh, an I'm going to be on my own for this journey and I'm not looking to be gang raped.

What time of day are you going? It's a bit of a creepy atmosphere but there's not often trouble in there.

The pedestrian tunnel is creepy as f*** tbh, an I'm going to be on my own for this journey and I'm not looking to be gang raped.

What time of day are you going? It's a bit of a creepy atmosphere but there's not often trouble in there.

It's fully camera'd up in there, doubt anything would happen. When you look up at the ceiling there seems to be cctv everyyard or so.

Guest lankybellwipe

That escalator guys!

Jeees!

Reminds me of that scene in American Werewolf, in which the camera shows a long shot from top to bottom! (anyone good at picpostage?)

Take care with those wolfs mate!  :pow:

Just get yourself through the tunnel ffs, make a man out of you.

:lol:

I Ended up getting the tunnel, only one other person on a bike was in there so it was sweet.

Reminds me of the film Creep though, it is a bit dodgey tbf.

It's fully camera'd up in there, doubt anything would happen. When you look up at the ceiling there seems to be cctv everyyard or so.

and if it did we would all get to see it on youtube, win-win.