F**KS SAKE

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

ItS all GoGing fine and dandy everyone having fun and then it TUrNS sour and everyone has to leave because U feel a tension in the AIR!"""""!!

ItS all GoGing fine and dandy everyone having fun and then it TUrNS sour and everyone has to leave because U feel a tension in the AIR!"""""!!

You need to be more specific tbh, we're gagging for the goss.

Fight?  Police turned up?  Spill!  That's no explanation.

And aye, it sucks when shit like that happens.  Everyone getting chipped out of here on my 21st was depressing, thank fuck I was absolutely flying.  But house parties own, as long as you have good music, good sound system and good neighbours.

Guest smoggeordie

Just wen ya "m8z" feel upset coz u dance with his missis. he said he was fine but u cud tell it upset him. not as if its owt sinister :(

I love DaCru to bits and I hate fihghts so much.

Guest smoggeordie

Obvious it would be over a woman.

But its just a dance FFSSSSSSSSSSSS. If theres one thing i hate its over protectivness

Just wen ya "m8z" feel upset coz u dance with his missis. he said he was fine but u cud tell it upset him. not as if its owt sinister :(

I love DaCru to bits and I hate fihghts so much.

Just do a sudoku and chill out man... :winking:

But its just a dance FFSSSSSSSSSSSS. If theres one thing i hate its over protectivness

Aye but these bastards who'll steal another bloke's girlfriend are everywhere man.

Guest smoggeordie

Aye but these bastards who'll steal another bloke's girlfriend are everywhere man.

S'pose, but nicking a mate's missis is the lowest of the low. There should be trust between friends..........

...............taking convo away from particular example to general discussion...............

Guest smoggeordie

Which student infested area of the city was this house party in anyway?

You all know so why even ask.......................................