Kinnear Out

oldtype

Might as well get the ball rolling.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Thoughts?  :angel:

Guest Stephen927

The million dollar question - Who comes in?

He's here for the foreseeable future, unless things get shitter and we drift after from 17th place.

Was going to make a thread on this, is Kinnear untouchable? If say he loses the next 10 games, will he still be unsackable? He came in as a stop gap, that thick prick Ashley should have got a proper full time manager in if he expected to be here all season and even expected to spend in January.

Guest Stephen927

Was going to make a thread on this, is Kinnear untouchable? If say he loses the next 10 games, will he still be unsackable?

If he lost 10 games in a row of course he would be sacked. Ashley does not want this football club to get relegated.

Was going to make a thread on this, is Kinnear untouchable? If say he loses the next 10 games, will he still be unsackable?

I'd like to think that it's still not too late for Ashley to do what Tottenham did, issue a statement, and appoint a decent permanent manager.

I'd like to think that.

He's here for the foreseeable future, unless things get shitter and we drift after from 17th place.

I'd take Poyet tbh, perhaps that was the plan.

Otherwise Speed, or Shearer, or Tommy Craig, or Glenn Roeder.

Guest Chubby Jason

Taking off Martins made sense to me he was giving the ball away all the time and they were starting all their attacks from his sloppyness. However the Beye/Taylor/Jonas switcharound and bringing on Cacapa made so sense at all.

we had 6 fukin defenders on the pitch!!! why cant people understand 2 nil up does not mean you sit back and defend specially against STOKE FUKIN CITY!!!!!

We have turned into a joke of a club and we are going to be lucky not to go down.  It breaks my heart this

The emotions I have for Roeder are like mad, unrequited love compared to what I feel for Kinnear.

Guest Stephen927

With Poyet though do you think he would be given a fair crack of the whip, what with his friendship with Wise?

In addition to his shit management, I'm completely ashamed to have such a classless individual at the helm of my club.

This. He's a complete package. The fact he got sent to the stands today completed the embarrassment.

Fuck you Joe.

If Ashley isn't selling the club,then why the f*** do we need to keep Kinnear?Get a proper manager in Mr. Ashley,and you'll go some way to restoriung my faith in you.

Too late. Owen off in January

The clubs going down, and nobody of any ability will take the job.

And can you blame them ?

Don't forget Keegan when handing out the blame though.