Trouble in Level 7 today?

Guest michaelfoster

Guest michaelfoster

I was sitting in the East Stand & could see some trouble up in L7. At first i saw them kicking out one of the Stoke fans then about 5-10 mins later all the stewards were over our side, you could just see like 10-15 yellow jackets amongst our fans.

Anyone explain what happened?

I was sitting in the East Stand & could see some trouble up in L7. At first i saw them kicking out one of the Stoke fans then about 5-10 mins later all the stewards were over our side, you could just see like 10-15 yellow jackets amongst our fans.

Anyone explain what happened?

I think they were just standing up and getting told to sit down.  We almost had a fight in level 4 of the Leazes at the end but it didn't kick off.

Pathetic.

NUFC have now hired " Bouncers " to steward Level 7. At one stage I was standing up on the back row where my seat is , and 15-20 yellow meat heads RAN up the stairs and cordened my block off and telling everyone to " sit the fuck down ".

More people stand up when they come up , than there is in the first place.

A few songs which got really loud:

We'll never sit down

We'll never sit doooown

Stick your seats up your arse

We'll never sit down

Get a proper job

Get a proper job

I enjoy it though as it gives us something to talk about ha.

Guest michaelfoster

I think they were just standing up and getting told to sit down.  We almost had a fight in level 4 of the Leazes at the end but it didn't kick off.

What happened? :D

A lot of people lost it when they equalised and a few people with kids objected to the language.  If anybody thinks they can take kids to a football match and avoid hearing it then I think they are certifiable.

A lot of people lost it when they equalised and a few people with kids objected to the language.  If anybody thinks they can take kids to a football match and avoid hearing it then I think they are certifiable.

If they're such good parents, maybe they shouldn't have dragged them out to sit in the freezing cold.

Guest Heneage

Must be honest I didn't know there was any trouble, we have new bosses and the kinks are still being worked out, they are trying to re-invent the wheel.

Absolute bunch of arseholes. 20 people trying to force bully tactics onto thousands of people will never work. They were searching people coming though the turnstiles, they even took my bottle of pop off me to see if it was open, the steward seemed disappointed that it wasn't.

Guest WashyGeordie

They removed an inflatable wig / 'headset' / cone...

Don't see what harm that's going to bring. :idiot2:

But it did seem over-zealous stewarding today like.

If they're such good parents, maybe they shouldn't have dragged them out to sit in the freezing cold.

Out of curiosity, how old were you when your parent/parents took you to your 1st game?

True, kids are bound to hear bad language because of emotions running high etc. It just goes a bit OTT sometimes. If kids don't go now, who will be the fans of the future?

The stewards are fighting a losing battle, as soon as they try and get people to sit, 'Stand up if you love the toon' get's aired. What ever they try gets the fans riled up, its just not going to happen.