The Newcastle-Online Shop

Dave

Dear members,

Tonight we are pleased to announce the launch of the Newcastle-Online shop, which can be found at: http://newcastleonline.spreadshirt.net.

Initially we will only be selling a small selection of bespoke T-shirts, although we may branch out into other items in the future depending on demand. A small commission is taken out of each sale and goes exclusively towards the running of N-O.

As with everything, there are a number of guidelines that everybody needs to be aware of:

1. We cannot amend shirts or design new shirts at the request of a single person.

2. If enough people express interest in a proposed design then it may be considered. Feel free to discuss ideas in this thread, because we will endeavour to add new designs on a regular basis to keep things current.

3. Unfortunately there are very strict limits as to what we can put onto a shirt. We are restricted by things such as copyright and cost/design limitations (the more put onto a shirt, the more it costs and some more extravagant designs/photo images may not be possible at all). If anyone wants to know more on what is allowed, please ask.

4. We cannot accept any responsibility for any shirts that may be misprinted. In the rare event that this does occur, you will need to contact Spreadshirt directly. If any design arrives with you and you feel some element should be amended (ie the preview is not accurate and some elements overlap), please post in this thread and we will attempt to rectify the problem where possible.

5. Be careful when ordering shirts in colours that are similar to the design colours as the text/graphics will not change colour automatically. If you order a blue shirt with blue text, for example, you will not see it clearly if at all!

6. Details on payment methods, delivery costs and other things can be found here in the FAQ: http://newcastleonline.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/Help/index

7. Delivery costs are dependent on the total cost of an order. When an order costs more than £16.90 the delivery charge jumps from £2.20 to £4.00. Please bear this in mind when ordering.

8. Periodically there are special offers available via a discount code - these will be edited into this post. They are limited to certain periods of time and often only apply to order values over a specified amount.

Please take the time to have a look in the shop and feel free to make any general comments in this thread. Buying a product means you donate to Newcastle-Online and get something of excellent quality in return; we have already ordered the products ourselves and can vouch for their quality.

Cheers. :)

Current/Upcoming Discount Codes

Another quick point of note, the prices vary due to the style of shirt used and the amount of stuff put on it. Just before anyone complains about the Nile one costing the most. :laugh:

Also, don't forget you can click on each product to get detailed information and pick a different shirt colour if you wish. A preview of the shirt in your chosen colour can be seen when it is added to your basket. See point 5 in the OP though!

Some may have missed this, but don't forget you can click on each product to get detailed information and pick a different shirt colour if you wish. A preview of the shirt in your chosen colour can be seen when it is added to your basket. See point 5 in the OP though!

Hadn't checked out the shop in a while... bought a few tshirts a few years ago. Still proudly wear the "Souness Tactical Genius" at times, shirts are good quality too.

There's some proper geeky ones in there now! Like that mackems. gif one :lol:

Right, a couple of updates.

Firstly, people in the US, Canada and Australia will have to wait, as I don't think Spreadshirt.net (the EU version) ships to those countries. To do that we need a Spreadshirt.com (the US version) shop, and we'll be sorting one out as soon as possible. Apologies for me not realising this.

Secondly, some pics:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/307/p1010261kh4sn3.jpg

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3691/p1010258me5vt0.jpg

As you will notice, some improvements have been made to the designs since I got these test products. That's me btw, though I do have a head.

Finally, thanks to the person from Norway who became our first official customer. O0

the Icelandic Mags t-shirt was a nice surprise...

The shop looks nice, more t-shirts with some player humour would be nice though. Suggestions: "Zog on the Tyne", a shirt with the words "Barton - my idol" could cause some nice conversation while in public :D and so on..