Selling cars

Dr. TC

So I'm selling my car and I'm too cheap to pay to use autotrader  :colo:

Anyone know any good free places to advertise? Using Gumtree. How much is it to place an ad in the chron?

Not using this board as an advertising tool obviously (unless anyone interested sends a PM ;))

My idea of a nightmare would be selling a car either via Gumtree or eBay or a local rag. Much rather not have assorted con-artists come round to my place to haggle or worse, nick the car from me. Good luck with that, eh? :thup:

So I'm selling my car and I'm too cheap to pay to use autotrader  :colo:

Anyone know any good free places to advertise? Using Gumtree. How much is it to place an ad in the chron?

Not using this board as an advertising tool obviously (unless anyone interested sends a PM ;))

didn't i once catch you trying to sell a car on here whilst on another forum asking for advice about the quite severe problem it had ?

or something like that

Kind of. Although I think I was pretty open at the time that the car was a bucket of bolts and hence the £250 asking price. Was a canny motor that (Rover 100), but I think it had reached the end of its life. Eventually got £150 for it.

This one is a 206 and in great condition. Only reason I'm getting rid is that it really isn't built for someone 6'3".

i sold my car to a makem on e-bay ( had the scum badge on his page) messed me around after winning it, then told me he didnt want it the day before the tax ran out. I had to sell it to one of the other bidders for a lot less, just to get rid in a hurry.

what a wanker.