thought as much...

Guest thaitoon

Guest thaitoon

a lot of yous on here want change , but arent prepared to get off ye fat arses and do something, whinge away on here is about as good as it gets..........ye pathetic.

Anyway mate to be honest, what can we do about it? someone will always take our seat at games, protesting gets us nowhere, Shepherd can sit in his office for the rest of his life and make millions as can his next of kibling and theirs, its business mate, we CAN do something but we need everyone behind us, everyone as in all the fans, hardly anyone buying products and going to games, but that wont happen. Right now we cant do anything, but just put up with what we have.

Guest thaitoon

Anyway mate to be honest, what can we do about it? someone will always take our seat at games, protesting gets us nowhere, Shepherd can sit in his office for the rest of his life and make millions as can his next of kibling and theirs, its business mate, we CAN do something but we need everyone behind us, everyone as in all the fans, hardly anyone buying products and going to games, but that wont happen. Right now we cant do anything, but just put up with what we have.

exactly my point, with an attitude like this nothing will change, jesus you "d think they were untouchable....look around the world mate and open your eyes to what can be achieved.

Guest thaitoon

a lot of yous on here want change , but arent prepared to get off ye fat arses and do something, whinge away on here is about as good as it gets..........ye pathetic.

:lol:

is that your best shot !

is that your best shot !

Yeah. Just think it's a bit lame you having a go at a few of us on here because we don't think that we on our own have the power to make things right.

Decky is right, a few fans protesting won't/can't do much. The entire fanbase protesting would, and so would a few thousand. But said few thousand can't always take part in such actions.

Guest Ridzuan

What about you? What are you planning to do to turn the tide?

Guest thompers

What, his motivational forum talks aren't enough?

Guest Ridzuan

You appear to be in Thailand.  What's your plan of action?  Become a ladyboy and entrap the chairman perhaps?

Maybe hes planning a military coup as well.  bluewink.gif No offence mate,just kidding around.

Guest magpies_rawk

You appear to be in Thailand. What's your plan of action? Become a ladyboy and entrap the chairman perhaps?

thats a low blow. what was his crime? and what would warrant insulting the country of one who invests as much passion into the club we love? voicing out his frustrations?

You appear to be in Thailand. What's your plan of action? Become a ladyboy and entrap the chairman perhaps?

thats a low blow. what was his crime? and what would warrant insulting the country of one who invests as much passion into the club we love? voicing out his frustrations?

Did you even read his first post? 

To be fair he does have a point.

I'd gone for years not buying anything else from the club, merchandise, pies, bovril not even a fecking beer. At the end of last season I decided I had had enough and took the ultimate hit of not renewing my season ticket. I'm not advocating everyone does this but it's what i wanted to do.

At first I thought whatever, someone else will fill my seat, but no, others must be feeling the same we've had two sub 50,000 gates for league games now, i fel vindicated.

Parrallels can be drawn with the recycling argument i.e. 'well the little bit that I do can't make a difference' but it fucking does when you multiply it by the whole population. I'm not saying stop attending matches - i still get to them (only missed bolton & waffa cup this year) but the fat fucker no longer has me over a barrel, i feel liberated. His incomes are less secure and more difficult to forecast.

If more people start attending on a casual basis he and the city will get twitchy arseholes as the loans are guaranteed against season ticket sales. Do whatever you want to effect change, don't buy anything else from the club, vent your spleen in the press, on here on the legends, 606 where ever fuck me even talksport if you must the let the trickle become a torrent. I'm not into standing outside the ground and chanting for the board to be sacked, i'm a bit long in the tooth for that to be honest, but if thats what you feel you want to do then fucking well do it.

Just don't moan on about how you hate the status quo but not be prepared to make any sort of sacrifice to change it [/rant]

Guest thaitoon

is that your best shot !

Yeah. Just think it's a bit lame you having a go at a few of us on here because we don't think that we on our own have the power to make things right.

Decky is right, a few fans protesting won't/can't do much. The entire fanbase protesting would, and so would a few thousand. But said few thousand can't always take part in such actions.

well if you try and sustain it who knows how the momentum will gather, but registering an attitude like yours nothing ever would be achieved, look at our recent history, if you need some motivation to do something.

Guest thaitoon

Im involved with a few groups already, but living out here makes it difficult to participate at a real level, but i guess thats what you wanted to hear.

and yourself, what are you doing ?

Guest thaitoon

You appear to be in Thailand.  What's your plan of action?  Become a ladyboy and entrap the chairman perhaps?

you seem to know a bit about ladyboys, mmmmmmmmm bad experience or just a few too many beers before you realised

not a bad idea though, will keep it in my last resort tactic file......unless of course you want to take it on

Im involved with a few groups already, but living out here makes it difficult to participate at a real level, but i guess thats what you wanted to hear.

and yourself, what are you doing ?

What do you expect when someone half way across the world is barking orders at you to do something?

Am surprised you haven't been told to fuk off.  bluebiggrin.gif

PS: But good plan about the ladyboys thing, could be onto something there.

Guest Gemmill

Sorry?  Did I insult his country?  Did I fuck.  So shut it.

Guest Gemmill
:lol:  I like foreign based supporters.......right up to the point where they start telling the locally based ones how best to go about supporting the team.  Then I get pretty fucking sick of them.  :cool:  If they can steer clear of that, they'll remain unharmed.