Newcastle restaurants

Allmo

Any recommendations?

Basically anything but Indian. Not Azuri/Marco Polo/Hanahanna (Been to them recently). Want to try somewhere new, was going to go to King Neptune, but its far too expensive for what it is.

Any recommendations?

Basically anything but Indian. Not Azuri/Marco Polo/Hanahanna (Been to them recently). Want to try somewhere new, was going to go to King Neptune, but its far too expensive for what it is.

Better spelling?

Any recommendations?

Better spelling?

:rant: :angry:

Any recommendations?

Better spelling?

Actually fuck off :lol:, thats right.

what do you like, what's your budget and who are you trying to impress?

All foods generally, although not the biggest Indian fan, love Italians, Seafood and Chinese, but anywhere really. No one to impress as it's my 18th this week so going out with the family for a meal somewhere, so atmosphere isn't too much of a nessecity. Budget also isn't too much of an issue, but obviously nowhere too expensive as in over £150 - £200 for 4.

can't really go wrong with Cafe 21 on the quayside behind the law courts, was michelin starred back in its heydey but its pretty laid back. they have an £18 three course menu before 7pm along with a la carte.

alternatively, Secco is nice, not your typical italian in that it steers away from pasta and pizza and uses local ingredients.

brasserie black door is great but i think it is a bit more expensive for dinner.

Any recommendations?

Better spelling?

hahaha you f'n tool :lol:

Just made a reservation for Barn Asia that Chez Given recommended, the menu seems lovely. Also it's had quite a few good reviews from The Journal etc...

Cheers for the help lad's  O0

Storming decision, i love the food there.

Any recommendations?

Better spelling?

Actually fuck off :lol:, thats right.

:lol:

I love Wagamamas although i think its more of a lunchtime place.

I also give a gold star to the Brasserie restaraunt at the Sage. The food is excellent and quite reasonable.

Aye, Big Mussel's canny - anything you get to eat out of a steel bucket gets my approval, and the stupid percentage beers are top notch.  Had a very tasy prawn liguine at Piccolinos as well.  Oh, and Blue Coyote (mexican) was good an all, although last time I went with my lass we were stuffed from the starter and could barely make a dent in our burritos.  The frozen margharitas got polished of mind

• Rich changed the title to Newcastle restaurants