Was it always this...

indi

Many words look wrong if you look at them long enough  :sadnod:

It's been less busy since we moved servers and solved some techy problems a few weeks ago, and you can also have guest access without signing in at the moment which I think makes it quieter.

Good to see you back here though petal :)

Thanks Cath, I have a whole load of stuff that I have to get on with, so I won't be on as much as I used to be, but I need a distraction at the moment too, so I'll be around for I while I guess - I assume Marc told you why.

Thanks Cath, I have a whole load of stuff that I have to get on with, so I won't be on as much as I used to be, but I need a distraction at the moment too, so I'll be around for I while I guess - I assume Marc told you why.

He's told me bits. You know where we are honey.

Yeah, thanks, I appreciate it.

I could go into details, but as much or as little as I say it amounts to the same thing, the time for talking is over, I need to do stuff now and get on with the things I've always had to get on with, but haven't. No more reasons/excuses from now on.

Must confess I don't know you indi but I wish you the best of luck in whatever you're doing :thup:

Thanks also.

I really appreciate the comments, but I didn't intend this thread to go the way it's going and it's not something that I really want to talk about that much. I wasn't fishing for sympathy or anything like that, but a few beers and things tend to come out, so I'm gonna lock it now. Would have deleted it, but I don't want to seem rude, because I do genuinely appreciate what's been said. Thanks.