Summer holiday 2009

Luc

Magaluf?

Was there again this summer and it was bad compared to the previous times I was there.  Pretty empty and just really a lot of hen/stag parties and charvas.

Goin to Ibiza next summer myself.

Empty in July??

But I don't need much on my holidays. Sun and beer will do :coolsmiley:

Guest lankybellwipe

Magaluf?

Was there again this summer and it was bad compared to the previous times I was there.  Pretty empty and just really a lot of hen/stag parties and charvas.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!  :lol:

Won't anyone go with you like?

Alicante, been to the same place for the last nine years. Love it there. Even know the bird in the sweet kiosk so well that she makes me a free bag of her pick and mix every year for the flight back. Bless you, Maria.  :smitten:

August 1st to August 21st, or something like that anyway.

Magaluf?

Empty in July??

But I don't need much on my holidays. Sun and beer will do :coolsmiley:

Nah, was early June when I went.

No family holiday this year, which is a shame. But I'm going to French battlefields in March, Shanghai/Beijing/Quindao in July and am currently planning a trip to Hamburg with a few mates for August.  :aww:

I think we've all served our time in Shagascruff like.

Nooooooo we haven't  :razz:

One of my mates for some reason thought it would be clever to cheat on his lass while he was there, and actually saved the lasses number in his phone. Strangely enough put her as the name Mutu so his lass wouldn't twig. I hope it wasn't Adrian in drag he pulled. :lol:

One of my mates for some reason thought it would be clever to cheat on his lass while he was there, and actually saved the lasses number in his phone. Strangely enough put her as the name Mutu so his lass wouldn't twig. I hope it wasn't Adrian in drag he pulled. :lol:

Aye right O0

Aye right O0

Certainly not me that's for sure. I'm a good lad.

Although I admit I did have a man crush on Mutu back in 2002 when he was at Parma.

Aye right O0

Certainly not me that's for sure. I'm a good lad.

Although I admit I did have a man crush on Mutu back in 2002 when he was at Parma.

Aye right O0

I intend to Interrail it.

Proposed plan is to fly to Krakow (few days there any other places listed) then Prague - Vienna - Venice - Milan - Zurich - Munich - Berlin.

so far, obviously still researching, I think its possible to get trains direct from each place to the next, and still not sure where to finish, probably Amsterdam then ferry back to North Shields, or Paris and just get the Eurostar back over.

Proposed plan is to fly to Krakow (few days there any other places listed) then Prague - Vienna - Venice - Milan - Zurich - Munich - Berlin.

so far, obviously still researching, I think its possible to get trains direct from each place to the next, and still not sure where to finish, probably Amsterdam then ferry back to North Shields, or Paris and just get the Eurostar back over.

Avoid that ferry if you can, it's terrible :snod:

You won't be too far from Bratislava and Ljubljana on that route, I'd recommend checking out at least one. Ljubljana is amazing, because you can day trip it to Lake Bled

http://www.7t.dk/Newsimg/Slovenia/Cities_Locations_Buildings/LakeBled_4Sml.png

You won't be too far from Bratislava and Ljubljana on that route, I'd recommend checking out at least one. Ljubljana is amazing, because you can day trip it to Lake Bled

http://www.7t.dk/Newsimg/Slovenia/Cities_Locations_Buildings/LakeBled_4Sml.png

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

gonna put that suggestion forward.