Terminator 2 on @ 9pm tonight (ITV2)

Rich

What's it about?

Robot thing comes back from the future and all that to geet save this lad called John Connor who's supposed to be 10 but is really about 15 or something. Thing is, there's this other more advanced liquidy robot from the future who's come back to KILL that John Connor lad I was talking about. Add to this that the lad's mother is in a crazy house and he's living with foster parents he doesn't really care for and you can see you're in for one heck of a crazy ride across California!

It is actually one of the best things ever made my human people.

Guest lankybellwipe

I went to see this at the Metro with some school mates! Class

While you could clearly tell T1000 wasn't real, in real life, cinematography was going through a dramatic revolution. T2, along with Jurassic Park were real eye-openers weren't they! I was expecting David Attenborough to join his brother, and give a documentary about raptors and that!

O0

Guest lankybellwipe

I still think the T-1000 CGI is brilliant, it's astonishing that it still stands up to scrutiny 18 years later.

Yup. Especially compared to the ending of the original Terminator. :lol:

I knew that wasn't real!

18 years! Christ I feel/am old!

Cheers Fugs. You tried the chippy yet? Got back home for first time since September last week and had some while I was back - best yet and got an absolutely immense portion, with batter as well. Immense.

Cheers Fugs. You tried the chippy yet? Got back home for first time since September last week and had some while I was back - best yet and got an absolutely immense portion, with batter as well. Immense.

Aye, had some a couple of weeks back, was lovely.

Looks like it's doing good business aswell.

I went to a chippy last night called The Codfather.  :laugh: