Another Viduka thread

Guest Grimbo

There are another few Viduka rumours starting to spread around the news sites...

Surely there can't be any truth in them!

Anyone heard owt?

A bloke who is constantly injured, permanently struggling with his weight. Is disliked his own fans, doesn't do cold weather.

He'll fit in really well actually!

A bloke who is constantly injured, permanently struggling with his weight. Is disliked his own fans, doesn't do cold weather.

He'll fit in really well actually!

And scouted in the North East

Yea, 6 years ago at Celtic was when he peaked!

Ok the cold weather bit is heresay - my mate (a Boro supporter) reckons you can literally see him stiffen up in the winter.

Guest smoggeordie

Personally, I think he'd be a decent signing if he was on the cheap, guarentees a few goals at least and would do a job until/if owen ever comes back.

Guest durhamsmoggy

This is not the type of signing you make if you have any intentions of making inroads into moving to the top 3 or 4.

bluelaugh.gif

Dooks can play a quality holding role up front, and he has a decent pass, which could work very well with quick strikers like Owen or Martins working off him. Unfortunately it seems the only person who can get him fit is Guus Hiddink, and I don't think we'll be getting a manager of that quality any time soon. I think if Roeder tried to pinch his fat rolls upon first meeting him as Hiddink did, Roeder would probably get himself laughed at.

Guest Gemmill

If we spend money on that fkn statue i will have a fk fit

Look out ladies, Skirge is gonna have a fuck fit.  NO ONE is safe. :lol:

Guest Craig1892

He's a good short term (18 month) option until we get the club stablized. We have to remember that financially we're fucked and can't afford to go and buy big so he's a good short term option.