Insomnia

GM

I had this the other week. I had to be up really early for my hockey on the saturday tried to sleep on friday night but couldn't. Luckily my game was called off I slept like a log on saturday though !

Haven't got insomnia but just can't get to sleep til about now or even later, mostly due to not ever getting out of bed until just before 12. Really annoying but just can't get up, think the only way to sort it out would be to do an all nighter one time, n then go to bed early the next night. Not enough stuff to do though to take up all the time.

Guest Heneage

I've just sat and tossed and turned, and no I don't mean wanked then went to sleep.

I'm only in for 2 hours 9-11 so it won't matter, considering I went to Newcastle Stoke having got an hours sleep. I need to fix my sleeping pattern like. Ah wey plus side this morning i'll shower and get brekkie.

Best thing to do is just sleep it off, always works a treat.

:lol:

I wish. I dont have it, i just find getting to sleep before 1am impossible unless i'm stupidly pissed.

thats me. bit of a pisser when i'm getting up at 0330 for work.

Guest diddimz

:hmm: 4 hours. Crap quality sleep. I'm warning the world: I'll be rather grouchy today.

Isn't that what the G stands for anyway? :iamatwat:

Strangely, whenever I get it, i find Caffeine or energy drinks help.

Didn't get to kip last night as well, past 4am, up at 8:30am, i'm fuked trying my best to programme nearly asleep as i type this.

Must have been something about last night, my money was on how warm it was, radiators full blast but the air outside wasn't too bad so it wasn't needed as much.