Fists neally flew on the streets of stoke

Gash

I saw a homeless guy after a night out last night and i was eating the obligatory post night takeaway and i saw a tramp and offered him some chips because i felt sorry for him, anyway, he kicked off started shouting at me because he obviously thought i was being paronising towards him. Its a shame that we cant just be nice to people anymore isnt it.

Guest thefishman

Dont get me wrong i think tramps play a vital role in society, bin dipping etc. BUT after a heavy session at the plate all day then onto the own and greys club ;) i gave an expensive jacket and sunglasses to a tramp and felt sorry for the fuka, but 3 days later the said items ended up on ebay! Now i just piss on them or pour petrol on them.

On an off note i grew up with tommy taws the (tramp) who pisses in anywhere in toon, and he was a smashing young fella, best car thief on belmont bank!

Dont get me wrong i think tramps play a vital role in society, bin dipping etc. BUT after a heavy session at the plate all day then onto the own and greys club ;) i gave an expensive jacket and sunglasses to a tramp and felt sorry for the fuka, but 3 days later the said items ended up on ebay! Now i just piss on them or pour petrol on them.

On an off note i grew up with tommy taws the (tramp) who pisses in anywhere in toon, and he was a smashing young fella, best car thief on belmont bank!

Tramps have computers ?

I remember once about 6 or 7 years ago me and a couple of mates were walking across the Swing Bridge one night and there was a tramp sitting there.  Instead of money my mate gave him a blast of a bottle of poppers.  He absolutely loved it! I think for about 20 seconds his problems disappeared and everyhting was right with the world.

I saw a homeless guy after a night out last night and i was eating the obligatory post night takeaway and i saw a tramp and offered him some chips because i felt sorry for him, anyway, he kicked off started shouting at me because he obviously thought i was being paronising towards him. Its a shame that we cant just be nice to people anymore isnt it.

Are you from Stoke Ash?

I used to work in Stone and we would always go into Hanley for a bit beer lairyness.  We started going to Valentino's and it was class at first but started to go right downill.  Is that place still on the go?