Mark Hughes

Tooj

Rather enjoyed the win today due to just this reason. Similar to Benitez, just can't accept it when things don't go his way, fails to praise the opposition where it's due, etc.

Similar to Ince (referring to Ince's fantastically pathetic moan about how the media was out to get him).

Yeah, it does make you laugh when the likes of Allardyce, Hughes moan at not getting a chance at a big-club, go to one, then f*ck it up spectacularly when they get there.

And its never their fault.............

Guest Chubby Jason

I've been thinking the same thing for ages, he's a prick. He's always coming out with nonsense about how his side were always the "better" team and that they deserved better. He'll be sacked soon enough, we might even be above City tomorrow afternoon.

I'm glad he's failing to live up to expecation at Man City, as quite frankly I think the man is an absolute bellend.

Graeme Souness Jr.

Never admits any of his own failings, can never admit that another team has played better, constantly blames the pitch, referee, etc when they fail.

He'll never be a top class manager.

Post-match interview today, he tried to make out we played defensive and frustrated them.

I must have imagined us having more chances, more shots and just generally looking far more dangerous going forward. Even though we didn't have any strikers on the pitch. He's a nob.

Post-match interview today, he tried to make out we played defensive and frustrated them.

I must have imagined us having more chances, more shots and just generally looking far more dangerous going forward. Even though we didn't have any strikers on the pitch. He's a nob.

:clap:

Hate him.  Hated it when we beat Blackburn away 3-1 couple seasons ago, and he gave us no credit at all.  Said the first goal was offside, second goal was offside, and 3rd goal there was no goalkeeper, (as if it shouldn't count!).

Aye, except the first goal he was about 3 yards on, the secon was from a corner and therefore not offside, and the third one, well, there wasn't even owt controversial, but he still moaned about it, the nob.

Funny how times change.  I remember plenty of people Tooj wanting him up here when he was doing well at Blackburn.

I never actually commented on his ability as a manager tbf.

I must have read that first post wrong?  :pow: