Dick Dastards

Guest BooBoo

Just seen this gem on SMB.

Pathetic to think that the Mackems are so obsessed with us they went undercover to see if we would go down.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=374105

David Kelly.  :smitten:

I went to Roker Park when they were relegated to the third by Gillingham.  We had a good couple of thousand down and we didn't hide who we were, we had our own section in the clock stand plus a few hundred in the Roker.

Pathetic to think that the Mackems are so obsessed with us they went undercover to see if we would go down.

I went to Roker Park when they were relegated to the third by Gillingham.  We had a good couple of thousand down and we didn't hide who we were, we had our own section in the clock stand plus a few hundred in the Roker.

It's one thing going 15 miles to see a team go down, but to travel all the way to Leicester. :lol:

At least you showed your true colours and didnt cower in the background.

Fantastic moment, the Kelly goal. The only surprise was there wasnt a pitch invasion.

It's one thing going 15 miles to see a team go down, but to travel all the way to Leicester. :lol:

He's claiming he was in the Gallowgate corner.  :dontknow:

Yep for the Pompey game. Hopefully someone piled on them when Kelly lashed it home.

Fantastic moment, the Kelly goal. The only surprise was there wasnt a pitch invasion.

I walked to the ground from Seaburn station and could hear Newcastle songs, my brother said it was Gillingham fans taking the piss.  We walked around to the back of the Fulwell and heard Blaydon Races, again, my brother said it was Gillingham fans.  We walked around to the back of the clock stand and could see massive cues of our fans.  I've only ever been to 2 club games when we haven't been playing, I doubt I'd see anything like that again if I went to another thousand neutral games.

Yep for the Pompey game. Hopefully someone piled on them when Kelly lashed it home.

I was in the corner that game, if they did go then they must have celebrated our goal, everybody went crazy and they would have stood out.  I did hear rumours that mackems were going to turn up but didn't see any, some of our lot were looking for them during the game.

Guest timmy boy

I walked to the ground from Seaburn station and could hear Newcastle songs, my brother said it was Gillingham fans taking the piss.  We walked around to the back of the Fulwell and heard Blaydon Races, again, my brother said it was Gillingham fans.  We walked around to the back of the clock stand and could see massive cues of our fans.  I've only ever been to 2 club games when we haven't been playing, I doubt I'd see anything like that again if I went to another thousand neutral games.

Was their a lot of trouble trouble between Toon fans and Mackems?

Was their a lot of trouble trouble between Toon fans and Mackems?

The mackems made some noises during the game about what they were going to do to us afterwards but must have forgotten while wallowing in self pity.

I've never seen as much hatred between our fans as that day but nothing kicked off, we just ripped the piss out of them.

Guest Stephen927

The comment about needing 10 good players to accomodate him is confusing. It's not as though he's an Owen at Liverpool type player who only gets on the end of things.