Ross Noble.

BlufPurdi

How come he's not even remotely funny anymore?  He's like the annoying dick at work that makes all the crap, predictable comments or jokes. 

Sat through the whole of "Fizzy Logic", I think I sniggered about 3 times and spent most of the time ripping into him with with the people I was with. 

Boring.

Always found him funny in small doses on panel shows but never laughed at his stand up.

Same.  I was more dismayed that at one point he seems to say, "this is terrible innit" or words to that effect, then the audience laughed. ???

How come he's not even remotely funny anymore?  He's like the annoying dick at work that makes all the crap, predictable comments or jokes. 

Sat through the whole of "Fizzy Logic", I think I sniggered about 3 times and spent most of the time ripping into him with with the people I was with. 

Boring.

I sat through Fizzy Logic a couple of weeks ago when severely bored with nothing to do, and it was that bad I turned it off and had a nap instead. Just too 'random' for me. Goes too far with everything he says.

I think he's hilarious but I can understand why some people simply don't get him. He's not really similar to many other comedians out there at the minute.

Probably because he's going out on a limb, like the best comedians do.

It would be easier to make obvious jokes about X-Factor or prey on people's nostalgia, but I think Peter Kay's go that routine sewn up.

Guest LucaAltieri

I think he's hilarious but I can understand why some people simply don't get him. He's not really similar to many other comedians out there at the minute.

I bet you laugh at James' posts too.

• 5 months later...

Well from crammy he should be a toon fan, but he is probably totally apathetic like the rest of us now.

I assumed that too but I have an Uncle and Cousins that live in Cramlington and my mams family all originate from Amble but they are all makems  :undecided:

Well from crammy he should be a toon fan, but he is probably totally apathetic like the rest of us now.

I assumed that too but I have an Uncle and Cousins that live in Cramlington and my mams family all originate from Amble but they are all makems  :undecided:

Burn them tbh.