Why the feck are you on here at this time?

Rich

Excluding our lovely foreigners, why are people in the UK (or in a similar timezone) on here at 4.44 in the morning?

Personally I'm pulling an all-nighter on a Coaching Assignment that's due in on Tuesday afternoon, and am currently having a break after being in Excel for ages.

:blush:

I'm just doing nothing. Watching random youtube vids and eating toast, constructive way to spend the night :thup:

Wish I had some bread in. Have to be in the shower to get ready for Uni in 2.5 hours. Now that's a depressing thought.

Guest lankybellwipe

I used to be a nightowl to this forum, if anyone had seen my xbox live gamercard it always had last online at "6am" or so.. wised up a bit now, that any it isn't the summer anymore.

little help here?

Exposition: x-box live gamercard, in this instance = a little thing in your forum signature that displays which games you are playing, when you were last online etc.

Translation: "I used to be a nightowl on this forum... If anyone had ever seen the little thing in my signature that displayed what time I was last online, they'd have noticed that it would always read '6am' or so. I have wised up a bit now that it isn't summer anymore though (and therefore changed my sleeping pattern)."

That will be £200 please, lanky.

Guest lankybellwipe

Exposition: x-box live gamercard, in this instance = a little thing in your forum signature that displays which games you are playing, when you were last online etc.

Translation: "I used to be a nightowl on this forum... If anyone had ever seen the little thing in my signature that displayed what time I was last online, they'd have noticed that it would always read '6am' or so. I have wised up a bit now that it isn't summer anymore though (and therefore changed my sleeping pattern)."

That will be £200 please, lanky.

Well, that has certainly cleared up, what I percieved to be jibberish!

£200 pounds well spent mate! (yes, thats pounds pounds)

Anyone on for an all nighter tonight?

Yeah, I am. Just don't go into your mam's bedroom though, no matter what noises creep out of the door, you'll disrupt my 'flow'.

Ill watch with the camera mate, wanking material for next week

For about a year now seem to have developed into a pattern of staying up till 2 / half 2 ish. (Unless particularly early starts are required).

Without a need to get up, tends to be sleep from 3 till 10. Bizarre. Ish?

Haha, bless.

:lol:

I was admittedly terrible about getting up for night feeds, I'd think i'd got up and doing everything i had to but i'd only dreamt it, and got massive pains in my back for not doing so.

Glad those days are over, don't envy you one bit.