Milner for England

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Guest firetotheworks

It's possible in about 5 years time if he really adds some proper end-product, and finds his best position.

...and gains a yard of pace?

I wonder what brummie's thoughts are on Milner since he moved there? He had to sheepishly grin and bear it when we were splitting our sides at getting £12m, is it his turn to turn and laugh at us?

Seriously, no.

Capello: " Another player I like is Milner, he is young. The future looks good."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_4649832,00.html

Wait until he realises he can't cross and has no pace.

pace isn't a necessity but his delivery could be better

I'd say pace is a necessity for a winger unless you've got an unreal levl of technical ability a la Solano.

Capello: " Another player I like is Milner, he is young. The future looks good."

I'd say pace is a necessity for a winger unless you've got an unreal levl of technical ability a la Solano.

i wouldn't have said solano had an "unreal" level of ability. he had technique,movement and nouse and he went through a spell before he went to villa when his delivery was lazy and poor.

I agree with you, but Steve Stone got caps.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

To be fair to Milner, he might have no pace, but at least his crosses are flawless.....oh, wait.

Yeah, but at least the lad can shoot... oh, wait.

Yeah, but at least the lad is better than the shit we got.

To be fair to Milner, he might have no pace, but at least his crosses are flawless.....oh, wait.

Yeah, but at least the lad is better than the shit we got.

He's not better than Charlie or Jonas. He is better than Duff, but that isn't saying anything. I also think he's better on the left than the right, same with Jonas.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Yeah, but at least the lad is better than the s*** we got.

Better than Jonas?  You want to do this the easy way or the hard way?

I think they are both good players, but I think Milner got more potential. Milner is much better than Zog and Duff.

There's been some thick cunts on this forum over the years but this SpinTheBlackCircle lad is up there with the worst of them.

He struggles to make a post over 6 words long and yet in a post that short he still manages to talk complete and utter shite time after time.

I know this club has plenty of foreign fans and I value the opinion of most of them but this lad is borderline retarded, if he doesn't type with his forehead I'll eat my fucking hat.

Guest Jawesome

His final ball is TERRIBLE and he's SLOW as fuck.  Now for a winger, I may be mistaken, but don't you need to be quick and have at the worst only a decent cross?  Not to mention you need to be able to skin the full back, something which Milner found hard to do against the world class Jose Enrique back when we beat all these amazing Villa world beaters 2-0.  Oh, thats right, the referee had a poor game didn't he...

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

:lol:

I really disagree that Milner is better than what we've got, he's more mobile than Geremi and Butt but I'd say that's about it.

I think most managers disagree with you.

I really disagree that Milner is better than what we've got, he's more mobile than Geremi and Butt but I'd say that's about it.

Yeah...there was an absolute flood of managers after him when he wanted to go wasn't there ?

Aston Villa and....and...er... :rolleyes:

Guest Jawesome

Yeah...there was an absolute flood of managers after him when he wanted to go wasn't there ?

Aston Villa and....and...er... :rolleyes:

Not sure, but it might have been to do with the price tag.