So is there gonna be a protest this Saturday then or not?

Leazes1986

Guest thaitoon

:confused: :confused: :confused:

dont hold ye breath sonna, seems quite a few on here have fallen into the apathy mode, they feel they cant contribute to the fall of fat fred, history shows what can and cant be done, even to this level, good luck

Guest thaitoon

Banners and chants inside the ground will be more effective than protests outside it.

combine them both, but someone somewhere needs to get it organised, otherwise it wont take off

TBH a win and i seriously think half the people will forget and think we have turned the corner etc even though we have some tough premier games coming up!

Can't blame people for being cheered up by a win. We all want to see the lads win, even if we've got a crap manager and a chairman who's stayed in his job too long.

But it says something that we're sending out a team full of second-stringers for a European tie against the Serie A leaders – in order to keep our powder dry for Sheffield United!

No chance of a win tonight anyway.

Guest Gemmill

It's gonna take them going a couple of goals up by half time for anything to happen.  If we take the lead, all will be rosy again, guaranteed.

Guest Gemmill

I've started making a banner to take to Watford

:lol:  I love the way it's a work in progress.  Do you need to go out and get some glitter or something?  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest smoggeordie

:lol: I love the way it's a work in progress. Do you need to go out and get some glitter or something? bluebigrazz.gif

I was thinking Gold stars and a Giant picture of Shepherd following them :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

:lol:  I love the way it's a work in progress.  Do you need to go out and get some glitter or something?  bluebigrazz.gif

It's so massive this time his spray can ran out...

Stuff the idea of a protest,  Saturdays game is massive,  we need everyone behind the team and have the ground rocking, with a atmosphere like we were playing the mackems or Man U.  Sheff Utd would collapse like a pack of cards in the face of such an atmosphere and the must needed 3 points would be there for the taking!  instead we'll get the usual silence and the fans will jump down every mis-placed pass, poor tackle etc and let Sheff U grow into the game.

Best protest is not turning up, another poor crowd against Vigo will get Shepherds attention more than a few banners!

Stuff the idea of a protest, Saturdays game is massive, we need everyone behind the team and have the ground rocking, with a atmosphere like we were playing the mackems or Man U. Sheff Utd would collapse like a pack of cards in the face of such an atmosphere and the must needed 3 points would be there for the taking! instead we'll get the usual silence and the fans will jump down every mis-placed pass, poor tackle etc and let Sheff U grow into the game.

Best protest is not turning up, another poor crowd against Vigo will get Shepherds attention more than a few banners!

Hear hear,Saturdays game is a win at all costs jobby,protests will take our concentrated support away from where it is most needed,i.e to the 11 Mags on the park.If we lose lets have a sit in...

Guest Gemmill

Of course there's no protest, just people whining in the internet but not willing to do anything.

"Help!  Help!  I'm stuck in the internet!"?

Guest Gemmill

see gemill is as productive as ever.

Again I ask, what are you doing about it?  Tucking into your pad Thai and a nice bottle of Singha.  That'll get shot of Shepherd.

Guest thaitoon

see gemill is as productive as ever.

Again I ask, what are you doing about it?  Tucking into your pad Thai and a nice bottle of Singha.  That'll get shot of Shepherd.

already answered that one on a previous reply, whats a pad thai, i know what singha is and if you drink that stuff it just about answers all i need to know about you