The New Thaskin Is A Newcastle Fan

Thespence

Thailand Prime Minister revealed as Toon fan

Dec 16 2008 by Vince Gledhill, Evening Chronicle

Abhisit Vejjajiva

THAILAND has a new Prime Minister – Newcastle-born Toon fan Abhisit Vejjajiva.

Charismatic Mr Vejjajiva was born in Newcastle in 1964 where his father and mother were both medical professors.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/12/16/thailand-prime-minister-revealed-as-toon-fan-72703-22487175/

from his official website - Abhisit is an avid football fan, especially the English Premier League (he is particularly dedicated to Newcastle United FC.) Surprisingly, Mr.Abhisit is also capable of analyzing football matches with great expertise and depth.

:lol:

from his official website - Abhisit is an avid football fan, especially the English Premier League (he is particularly dedicated to Newcastle United FC.) Surprisingly, Mr.Abhisit is also capable of analyzing football matches with great expertise and depth.

Director of football anyone? :lol:

So Newcastle fans have ruled Britain & Thailand in recent years. We'll take over the world one day I tell you. Mwahahahaaaaaa.

Angela Merkel was out in the Bigg Market the other night. I saw her stumbling up from Reflex singing Blaydon Races. Fact.

Britain's ambassador to Thailand presented new prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva with a Newcastle United football shirt Monday to mark the Thai leader's links with the city of his birth.

At a formal ceremony of congratulations, ambassador Quinton Quayle handed over the famous black-and-white striped shirt complete with the number 27 -- because the Eton- and Oxford-educated Abhisit is Thailand's 27th premier.

"He is a fan of Newcastle United football club, so today I presented a gift of a Newcastle United shirt with number 27 on the back," Quayle told reporters at the headquarters of Abhisit's Democrat Party.

Abhisit -- known to friends by the western name Mark -- was born in the northeast English city of Newcastle upon Tyne in 1964 while his parents were studying in the city.

He once reportedly said in an interview that "If I wasn't me, I would like to be a Newcastle United striker."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081222080152.9qgya7xb&show_article=1