Newcastle-Online Piss Up

The Prophet

There's absolutely nothing I can think of which would be any less appealing than meet up with people off the internet. :nope:

i tried it once.................................din't like it. they smelled,wore silly hats and were generally short.

Guest Heneage

There's absolutely nothing I can think of which would be any less appealing than meet up with people off the internet. :nope:

I gather you aren't married then.

Nothing sadder than making 'real life' friends on the internet, and actually meeting them and hanging out. If you do that then you're clearly not very good at making friends in the 'real world'.

How does that work then?

Nothing sadder than making 'real life' friends on the internet, and actually meeting them and hanging out. If you do that then you're clearly not very good at making friends in the 'real world'.

Someone I know met someone off a forum and ended up moving in with them. Sad cunts.

Someone I know met someone off a forum and ended up moving in with them. Sad cunts.

That's the least of your worries. Wait til he gets you pregnant!

Someone I know met someone off a forum and ended up moving in with them. Sad c***s.

wullie....accept defeat. shes nailed ya.

Someone I know met someone off a forum and ended up moving in with them. Sad c***s.

Her and Tooj both.  :no:

Her and Tooj both.  :no:

At least get him to use some Vaseline, Wullie lad. :sadnod:

Guest Heneage

Did you just wake up one morning to "I've got a surprise for you..."