Christmas presents.

cp40

from the past,..good uns bad uns?

recieved or given,

or,..what you after this year.

i just saw a story on 70s toys, and was reading about ..' Raving Bonkers'...class game, youd have to be over 35 tho.

if there is already a post for this, then, soz, + Merry Shitmas

Remember getting a goal for the garden, Toon keeper top, pair of Pav gloves and Premier league ball one year - awesome.

Nowadays i like practical presents - no point gettin an ornament or some other shite that adds nowt to your life.

Guest firetotheworks

The most excited Ive ever been over a present was when I got an N64 with Goldeneye, Lylatwars, Extreme G and Fifa 64. Sold Fifa 64 and got Fifa 98 Road to the World Cup. Since then Ive never really been that excited for Christmas. But when I was a lot younger, getting loads of Ghostbusters presents was the best. They were actually really fun to toys to play with aswell.

My Ghostbusters house ranked up there like as a bairn.

I vaguely remember either myself or my mate having one of them, couldn't you pour slime through it or something? :lol:

Aye you put your slime through the holes in the roof.  :smug:

The most excited Ive ever been over a present was when I got an N64 with Goldeneye, Lylatwars, Extreme G and Fifa 64. Sold Fifa 64 and got Fifa 98 Road to the World Cup. Since then Ive never really been that excited for Christmas. But when I was a lot younger, getting loads of Ghostbusters presents was the best. They were actually really fun to toys to play with aswell.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Is this you? :lol:

As a kid, Boulder Hill from MASK... that was incredible.

http://www.mask.spheres.de/images/spielzeug/maskoriginal/boulder%20hill-b-gr.jpg

They did a Thunderbirds thing like that as well which was pretty awesome.

Guest firetotheworks

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Is this you? :lol:

;D What a find! It was exactly like that, but I was 13. I got a pair of Nike Tiempo boots aswell. Awesome Christmas that.

That boulder thing reminds me of Manta Force. Anyone remember that?

Guest lankybellwipe

My best christmas was 1983. My father.... bless him, bought me Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist.  It was as if I was reading my diary!

I vaguely remember either myself or my mate having one of them, couldn't you pour slime through it or something? :lol:

my ex lasses best mate was called Ruth.

oh how i wanted to put my slime through the holes in the Ruth.

my ex lasses best mate was called Ruth.

oh how i wanted to put my slime through the holes in the Ruth.

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

Getting a Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64. Was big into my games back then so to play my first fully 3D game like that had me up most nights wondering what it was going to be like.

Ahhh to be young again.  :weep:

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone remember as a kid looking at your parents presents and thinking 'what a load of utter rubbish, I bet theyre gutted'

Guest Stephen927

Anyone remember as a kid looking at your parents presents and thinking 'what a load of utter rubbish, I bet theyre gutted'

Aye! Used to think what a shit pile but phwoar look at mine I'm so lucky.

Tracey Island from Thunderbirds.  Blue Peter had just done their 'classic make' of it and it was the must-have toy that Christmas (I must've been about 4, so around 1993 I reckon).

Me mother still tells the story of how she got up at the crack of dawn one Saturday (about 6am) to queue up outside Toys R Us next to the Metrocentre and that by about 7.30, the queue spanned nearly the whole length of the carpark.  Literally everyone had come to buy that one thing.

That, and Christmas 1999 when I got my first PC (I say mine, was bought for me, but we all used it).  Genuinely didn't know I was getting one, how the parents managed to hide that one away I didn't know for years, until me grandad told me about a year ago it had been delivered to his house, not ours  :blush: