Syrette

Do more, i.e. go to more gigs/events, go abroad more.

Do well in Uni

Spend less time on the internet, xbox etc. Wont be hard as ill be living in Belfast next year, so will keep the laptop and xbox at home.

Get on the weights more

Be smart with my money

Guest toonlass

My goals are set for next year.

I want to clear a substantial amount of the remaining debt I have, every pound I pay off is me breaking free from my ex, I don't care that I am paying for money he used, its in my name and I need to pay it off, anyway its liberating to keep a record of where you were, and where you are now, and to have a goal of where you want to be financially. Each payment I make is significant towards getting me financial stable again.

I intend on passing this block of my degree and starting the next one. I am going to get there and I will do it.

My landlord phoned today to say she is happy to extend my lease on the house we are in, so that is something that I am happy about. To have stability for the girls is good.

And I would like to lose some weight and get fitter. So many people think it is their business to comment on other's weight, or use it to be abusive. I want to try and take that power away from them.

And I would like to lose some weight and get fitter. So many people think it is their business to comment on other's weight, or use it to be abusive. I want to try and take that power away from them.

Well said. I also want to get fitter and lose weight, but that's mainly cos I have takeaways all the time and do no exercise. :lol:

Also need to be better with my money. Getting a payrise and bonus tomorrow so need to start managing money better and not dipping into savings just because I fancy a night out.

At the moment my goals are to get through my degree well, and have a grad job ready for me when that happens (and maybe even move out of home if that all happens).

All that will require effort, and being lackadaisical as I am, it could be a struggle.

Guest Heneage

Finally go to Mexico

Finally move out and stop being a pussy

Get a First Class for second year

Get back to fighting weight and join the Uni team, currently a disgraceful 4stone off.