If you could have a super power...

The Prophet

...what would it be and why?

Zany, I know. It would be canny to be able to stop time. You know have a gander round the shops, grabbing a couple of five finger discounts along the way. Make your way to the womens changing room at the local gym to admire the view (well in some cases) before buggering off home.

Had a dream recently that I figured out how to fly.

Was one of them really strange dreams where everything was so real, I was doing the usual things I would in real life. Only I could fly. Was going around having a laugh showing my friends, scaring people for the laugh and all that. Pretty much excatly what you would do if you figured out how to fly.

I was absolutely fucking devestated when I woke up. :lol:

Was one of them really strange dreams where everything was so real, I was doing the usual things I would in real life. Only I could fly. Was going around having a laugh showing my friends, scaring people for the laugh and all that. Pretty much excatly what you would do if you figured out how to fly.

How did you know you couldnt fly when you woke up?

To be immortal. Completely impossible to kill. Then I'd hang around until FTL travel was feasible and piss off into space before humans evolve into something that would love to stick me in a zoo.

After that, it's all space bitches.

I tried. :lol:

I like how you say "figured out how to fly" as if you still believe its possible :lol:

To be immortal. Completely impossible to kill. Then I'd hang around until FTL travel was feasible and piss off into space before humans evolve into something that would love to stick me in a zoo.

have you been smoking something illegal?

I tried. :lol:

:lol: I actually feel bad that you can't fly. Hate dreams like that. Had one that God sat me down and explained everything to me. Shit made so much sense in the dream I was moved to tears. Woke up, couldn't remember a word, just the jubilation. That was a fucking awful day.

have you been smoking something illegal?

:lol: Nah, man. It's a super power thread! I'd be in space in a heartbeat if I could. Plus the travel distances wouldn't mean shit as long as I didn't go insane.

I actually feel bad that you can't fly. Hate dreams like that. Had one that God sat me down and explained everything to me. Shit made so much sense in the dream I was moved to tears. Woke up, couldn't remember a word, just the jubilation. That was a fucking awful day.

:lol:

I like how you say "figured out how to fly" as if you still believe its possible :lol:

It was just the way the dream went, not like I was falling and all of a sudden managed to fly and save myself.

I actually stood there and started moving my arms in circles and eventually started to get off the ground and figuring out exactly what the movement was. Eventually I got the hang of it and was flying around pure easy.

I woke up and sort of sat there in bed swinging my arms a bit.

Guest LucaAltieri

Invisibilty, obviously.

This. An invisible bloke could have just as many chicks, if not more, than a bloke who could fly.

I actually feel bad that you can't fly. Hate dreams like that. Had one that God sat me down and explained everything to me. Shit made so much sense in the dream I was moved to tears. Woke up, couldn't remember a word, just the jubilation. That was a fucking awful day.

Invisibilty, obviously.

This. An invisible bloke could have just as many chicks, if not more, than a bloke who could fly.

can you imagine, you have invisible special power, your in the lasses changing rooms at the gym, bashing yourself stupid, when, your superpower fails you.