Newcastle 2 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur - 21/12/08 - Xmas festivities start on page 16

midds

This following sums up the plight of some of our fans.

I'd hardly say Im the most PC of my mates but my asian mates tend to laugh it off the same way as normal.

Check this:

Met up with two of my mates from High School tonight - Christmas Eve -  One who is of Bangledeshi Origin and one who has a Saudi Ariabian father and a English Mother.

Both of which are the soundest, nicest people you could ever wish to meet.  What happpens, some biggoted fool throws a full pint glass at my mate. 

How utterly daft is that?

I personally feel ashamed to my muslim mates as they even gave me and my mate a lift home.

What kind of people do we live with?

What kind of people cannot accept other people, no matter what religion, what demonor, etc people live at, yet they still retain a substantial amount of local business. and support the local community, yet still kick off.

Idiots.

dude, what's this got to do with the spurs game?  or just nowhere else to post it?

This following sums up the plight of some of our fans.

I'd hardly say Im the most PC of my mates but my asian mates tend to laugh it off the same way as normal.

Check this:

Met up with two of my mates from High School tonight - Christmas Eve -  One who is of Bangledeshi Origin and one who has a Saudi Ariabian father and a English Mother.

Both of which are the soundest, nicest people you could ever wish to meet.  What happpens, some biggoted fool throws a full pint glass at my mate. 

How utterly daft is that?

I personally feel ashamed to my muslim mates as they even gave me and my mate a lift home.

What kind of people do we live with?

What kind of people cannot accept other people, no matter what religion, what demonor, etc people live at, yet they still retain a substantial amount of local business. and support the local community, yet still kick off.

Idiots.

dude, what's this got to do with the spurs game?  or just nowhere else to post it?

I have no idea why I posted that in here...

I was canny drunk last night :)