Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United- 26/12/08 - Pre-match thread

gray

Guest The German

3-1 for Newcastle tbh. Wigan will have no chance!

Ryan Taylor scoring for them

Gutierrez, Duff and Owen for us. Should be a easy game. Come on United!

I think 0-1 with a last ten goal.

I am totally flumoxed about who I prefer upfront with Owen, on one side Viduka did get the goal after doing sweet FA for the best part of an hour and the other is whether shola will turn up or not... I'll go for Viduka now that he's got another 60 mins under his belt and a few kilos less!!!

Guest lebowski

Can anyone that was at the spurs game enlighten me as to how Enrique went. Highlights on sky talked up his performance while match report in the times basically said he was woeful. Wonder if JFK is considering starting duff at LB where if I remember correctly he has performed ok for us in the past.l

I think 0-1 with a last ten goal.

I am totally flumoxed about who I prefer upfront with Owen, on one side Viduka did get the goal after doing sweet FA for the best part of an hour and the other is whether shola will turn up or not... I'll go for Viduka now that he's got another 60 mins under his belt and a few kilos less!!!

Dont forget that there's time for him to eat a couple of piggs before then..

Last year it looked like someone hadn't wiped their arse, and then scooted down the middle of the pitch leaving a giant marmite motorway.

Trying to measure the average length of our passing under Sam I think.