Owen's replacement

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think i would be inclined to take the offer off the table if we can sew up a deal for a replacement before the summer. I think Martins will be Owens replacement so i think the need for a partner for him would be the most important.

Cisse is a realistic target along with Zaki.

If we got one of those on pre-contract agreements i would whip that offer straight from under little mickeys nose!

Anyway, away from my personal views, who would you like to see replace him?

No way will Cisse turn the mackems down for us, he looks like he is loving it there.

Zaki may have better offers if he can get his form back starting 27/12/2008 :thup:

Could Saviola's career be saved after spending the last few years as squad player?

We could always give Xisco a run or see if JFK can work his magic with Alan Smith :yikes:

preferable & been linked:

derdiyok (has been linked)

zaki (atm. not realistic anymore... has been booked by big clubs)

that morrocan guy before?? i forgot who his name.

our situation.

xisco (not convincing yet)

amoebi as first choice ... OHH NOES!

viduka... must be off!

Oba can be owens replacement, who do we want as martins's replacement? In my opinion, those saying Zaki need to bear in mind that he hasnt scored in ages. i havent seen him play granted, but it may just be that he was class initially.

zaki is injured before... right? since back again has been class again but not match fit yet...

but seen his playing remind you of old fashioned centre forward... hardworking... got a bit of skill also....

it's like alan smith with more skill and have good positioning and instinct to be good goal scorer....

Daniel Güiza from fenerbahce

""The Turkish league is a lot harder. The pitches are not as good as in Spain because the grass is longer and drier and other players can kick you more without a foul being given,"

Sound like he may find the PL not to his liking.