Flu remedys

Clay

1000mg vitamin c tablet, one every two hours, coupled with beechams flu plus and 2 ibuprofen every 4 hours.

also take a berocca tablet every day.

this, partnered with daytime tv and a duvet on the couch for 3 days, will see you reet!

Won't make you better but will make you feel a bit better:

Get a pan, chop up a couple of lemons and chuck 'em in, pour in some water, a few spoons of honey and maybe some sugar, heat it up until it's hot, then drink a mug's-worth, it'll make you feel a bit better for a while and when you feel crappy again have some more. Don't bothre with all that chemical crap, it's a waste of time, this does the same thing.

Also, get some garlic, chop it up, and have a spoonful of half-honey/half-garlic, just swallow it straight down.

If you really had flu, you would hardly be able to lift your head, never mind type on a computer.

Heavy head colds and flu are two vastly different things.

If you really had flu, you would hardly be able to lift your head, never mind type on a computer.

Heavy head colds and flu are two vastly different things.

I was gonna post this. blueyes.gif

Only one cure. A large measure of malt whisky, juice of one squeezed lemon, two sppons of honey, boil a kettle, fill the mug to the top, stir and drink. Then plenty of OJ and water, topped up with paracetamol or aspirins to relieve any other symptoms. Sorted :thup:

Aye Lads i tryed the wrapping meself in a quilt thing, feel fine after the match tbh... Still a bit achy and such but fuck it.. Oh and yeah i realised it wasn't full blown flu... Only after getting told off me mother that if i really had flu i wouldn't be jumping up screaming at the tele :lol: