Xmas Ever Drunjkernnessq

DJ_NUFC

:lol: I'm tempted to start on the drink now like, heads f***ing banging.

I'm glad I'm not the one cooking today.. I'm fucked.

Aye, i'm regretting doing it, can't even remember when i put the turkey in the oven man.

Give it another hour and it should be alright :lol:

:lol: I'm tempted to start on the drink now like, heads f***ing banging.

I'm glad I'm not the one cooking today.. I'm f***ed.

Aye, i'm regretting doing it, can't even remember when i put the turkey in the oven man.

Give it another hour and it should be alright :lol:

I've woke up this morning and found like everything turned on/ everything on the floor like tv aerials etc and about 7 quid less in my phone? fuck knows.. my stomach feels weak as piss atm, god knows how I'm going to sit around a table with my family in a few hours.

Got to say I'm with MiguelJon on this...this thread's about as contrived as anything else its creator/originator ever says on here. If you were truly drunk enough to make typing errors like that, you'd be hard pushed to switch on, log on, or create a new thread. :lol:

OMG... apologies for this, everyone.

I'm nursing a terrible hangover right now, but suddenly feel compelled to dispel:

Got to say I'm with MiguelJon on this...this thread's about as contrived as anything else its creator/originator ever says on here. If you were truly drunk enough to make typing errors like that, you'd be hard pushed to switch on, log on, or create a new thread. :lol:

... by saying to GM...

fuck right off.

Miguel, people are lucky I didn't drive like that. :razz: Honestly, there is momentary forced sobriety when one is drunk enough to do small things like playing a game of FIFA, having sex (although I'm terrible at it in such conditions, not that GM would know about such things) or start a freakin' thread.

Although, lately it seems more and more like I'm not welcome on here by people like GM and Toon Taylor.

*Shrugs*

Meh, fuck the lot of you. I'm here to stay. I'm not even gonna bother asking exactly how I've wronged either of you (BooBoo/Otter, I haven't forgotten you either, mate), but if you're disrespectful enough to simply insult without reason, you can suck my fat hairy one.

I've been drunk enough to find myself unable to type properly. Though I dare say I've almost never found myself managing to get online and post stuff, just stayed with typing gibberish on msn, not remember, and be utterly surprised when people started talking to me the next day going on about what I'd been going on about the day before.

Guest Heneage

I've been drunk enough to find myself unable to type properly. Though I dare say I've almost never found myself managing to get online and post stuff, just stayed with typing gibberish on msn, not remember, and be utterly surprised when people started talking to me the next day going on about what I'd been going on about the day before.

No, Newcastle Online just adding my mates Girlfriends at 2am, leaving me to explain who "Tom" is. :lol:

No, Newcastle Online just adding my mates Girlfriends at 2am, leaving me to explain who "Tom" is. :lol:

They like it, they ALL like it  :snod:

OMG... apologies for this, everyone.

I'm nursing a terrible hangover right now, but suddenly feel compelled to dispel:

... by saying to GM...

fuck right off.

Miguel, people are lucky I didn't drive like that. :razz: Honestly, there is momentary forced sobriety when one is drunk enough to do small things like playing a game of FIFA, having sex (although I'm terrible at it in such conditions, not that GM would know about such things) or start a freakin' thread.

Although, lately it seems more and more like I'm not welcome on here by people like GM and Toon Taylor.

*Shrugs*

Meh, fuck the lot of you. I'm here to stay. I'm not even gonna bother asking exactly how I've wronged either of you (BooBoo/Otter, I haven't forgotten you either, mate), but if you're disrespectful enough to simply insult without reason, you can suck my fat hairy one.

You were the one calling me a wanker.

I never said you weren't welcome (i've no problem with you), stop being a dramatic tosser eh?