Jesus Christ

Tooj

Aye, 2008 candles this year,...

to quote myself of the other thread.

I know you came down to earth to save mankind, feed people, heal people,argue with a red bloke with horns, hang around on a cross for a few days,.....

but what do you think of a Manager who won 4 Titles with 2 diffrent clubs, etc,.......

Guest Heneage

Would of been nice if people could not take the piss as some people do see Christmas outside of Presents and Booze.  :rolleyes:

Their own fault for being so daft tbh.

And I'm sure some would say those who use it to get pissed and pretend to be nice for a day or two just as daft, but everyone's, entitled to an opinion WUllie mate.  :thup:

Would of been nice if people could not take the piss as some people do see Christmas outside of Presents and Booze.  :rolleyes:

Their own fault for being so daft tbh.

And I'm sure some would say those who use it to get pissed and pretend to be nice for a day or two just as daft, but everyone's, entitled to an opinion WUllie mate.  :thup:

They can say that if they want, I wasn't the one whinging about it.

Guest toonlass

Happy Birthday man!  :jesuswept:

Its pagan ritual, its fuck all to do with JC, hes a cunt.  Stole it from the none believers just like when you steal milk when you camp out.

I'm not even going to start telling you how offensive that statement is!

Its pagan ritual, its f*** all to do with JC, hes a c***.  Stole it from the none believers just like when you steal milk when you camp out.

do you forgive him ?

are you going to turn the other cheek ?

Its pagan ritual, its f*** all to do with JC, hes a c***.  Stole it from the none believers just like when you steal milk when you camp out.

Sorry i was lashed up with man flu when i said that BUT if Jesus did ever exist i dont think he would be arsed about being called a cunt by some bloke in his kegs with a blanket wrapped round him.

Anywho, we all know Jesus wasnt born on the 25th, right?

Sorry i was lashed up with man flu when i said that BUT if Jesus did ever exist i dont think he would be arsed about being called a cunt by some bloke in his kegs with a blanket wrapped round him.

Anywho, we all know Jesus wasnt born on the 25th, right?

he may have been, 1 in 365 chance,....better odds than the lottery