Question about Bluetooth

NE5

Guest lankybellwipe

I love the word "dongle". Even though it means something it just seems like it's made up.

But yeah, get a dongle.

Or spongle........... which means white salty bellend discharge!  O0

a fucking "dongle".....are you taking the piss  ;D

BTW, my new phone is a nokia 2630. Daughter and wifey thought I should get into the 21st century, me being a basic "so long as it works when someone wants to call me" sort of person in the past.

Got nowt to do with it being O2 and they can both ring me for nowt because they pay 15 quid a month or something. Their words not mine.

BTW, my new phone is a nokia 2630. Daughter and wifey thought I should get into the 21st century, me being a basic "so long as it works when someone wants to call me" sort of person in the past.

Got nowt to do with it being O2 and they can both ring me for nowt because they pay 15 quid a month or something. Their words not mine.

They think you should forget about the past?  Amen to that like O0

A place online called Dealextreme will sell you a USB Bluetooth dongle for a couple of quid.

well, now I have a soopa doopa dancing phone [and very nice too I have to say] I may as well put some good songs and things on it.

Might even put a fancy ringtone.  ;D

Cheers everybody, I'll have a look. Is it a remote type of device, because this phone [unlike theirs] doesn't have the facility for a USB lead ?

its boxing day now, I don't have to be nice to you  ;D

a f***ing "dongle".....are you taking the piss  ;D

its boxing day now, I don't have to be nice to you  ;D

Peace agreement ceased, ITS WAR!

*Explosion*

Bluetooth is a wireless technology, aye.

so it replaces a lead and I can take photos and put them on the pc etc ???????

Yup. You just buzz them from one Bluetooth device to another. The dongle makes your PC one. Most newer laptops have Bluetooth built in.

Bluetooth is a wireless technology, aye.

so it replaces a lead and I can take photos and put them on the pc etc ???????

Yup. You just buzz them from one Bluetooth device to another. The dongle makes your PC one. Most newer laptops have Bluetooth built in.

pretty amazing. Cheers Dave

Steam in NE5's house.

we could. be nice to be invited really.

:coolsmiley:

back on topic - there are data cables for sale on ebay for this phone, will they do the job ?

Is it normal for them to have a driver CD ?

Did you not get one with it?

You don't need a CD, the drivers will be downloaded from the net.

just got a pair of headphones Dave.

Not really bothered if I get a cable or a "dongle", but the cables are only a fiver on ebay inc postage, with a disk.