Wallace and Gromit

Yorkie

I know the one on Christmas Day wasn't all that but there were still a few laugh-out-loud moments. But fucking hell, i watched all three of the originals this morning and Christ, they're good. The Wrong Trousers, honest to God, i really would call that 'comic genius'. I mean ffs - penguin becomes chicken through use of rubber glove. It's just brilliant. :lol:

That train chase at the end man. :nope:

Bloody love Wallace and Gromit; Peter Sallis has got such a great voice.

I've never been that big a fan of A Grand Day Out. A much more experimental piece, of course.

As I said in the other thread though, I could have just ignored everything but The Wrong Trousers as it's so far beyond the others. It's genius.

Echo the sentiment about Wrong Trousers. A step ahead of all the others. That penguin is brilliantly cold and manipulative

http://howwelldoyouknow.com/q/quizimage/wrongtrousers.jpg

The actual robbery scene is also a classic.

I loved the one last night. Some of the little things they add in are great. :lol:

Puppy Love by Doggy Osmond.

Duck matches.

Meatabix.

SMUG fridge. :lol:

McFlea :lol:

The Wrong Trousers >>> A Close Shave = A Grand Day Out

Grand Day Out awesome simply for his cupboard full of orange packets labelled CRACKERS :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

I love the alarm call scene, where wallaces' bed upturns and shoots him through the floorboards to his trousers and toast. Magic!

I loved the one last night. Some of the little things they add in are great. :lol:

Puppy Love by Doggy Osmond.

Duck matches.

Meatabix.

SMUG fridge. :lol:

McFlea :lol:

The Wrong Trousers >>> A Close Shave = A Grand Day Out

Grand Day Out awesome simply for his cupboard full of orange packets labelled CRACKERS :lol:

Remember in Wrong Trousers when Gromit is spying on the penguin, outside the museum. He's hiding in a cardboard box.....

;)

Is it just me who doesn't like any of these? :-X

That said, the one on Christmas day was especially bad.  :no:

Your not alone. and our famous education system had me writing a piece on one for my gcse english!