The Ideal Penis Size

Kaizero

http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/penis_size_preference_chart2.gif

I'm certain 80% of you guys on here will now either go measure yourself, or already know what score you get 'cause you've measured before. I don't judge you though, us guys are sad like that.  :thup:

Guest kingdawson

A for length, B for circumference

A for length? But you're white though :razz: O0  (Edit: That was a joke btw :coolsmiley:)

I got a f***ing B for length (dont know the circumference measurement but im pretty sure it will put my score up)

Guest optimistic nit

i'm obviously the only one who has a problem with grown men measuring their cock and then posting it on an internet site where 98% of the members are male.  :kasper: ;)

Guest optimistic nit

well there's cat, alreetlike, snoopy if she still has an account and probably a few more.

trying to block out from my mind the fact that i now know the rough dimensions of decky's cock, a circumfrance of 20 cm sounds pretty fucking wide to me, or is it just one of those things that seems more than it is? i wish i could remember how using pie you can calculate the diameter using the circumfrance.

Guest optimistic nit

if any of you are curious, its diameter= circumfrance/pi so instead of contaminating your tape measure you can now just use a ruler for both measurements. a diameter of around 6cm yields a circumfrance of 20cm.

Guest lankybellwipe

if any of you are curious, its diameter= circumfrance/pi so instead of contaminating your tape measure you can now just use a ruler for both measurements. a diameter of around 6cm yields a circumfrance of 20cm.

Thankyou OpKni! That was a fascinating tour of the mathematical world right there! Does this chart stipulate limp-on/semi-on/bonk-on status?

Either way, I'm fooked!