I Love

Tooj

The knee-jerking seems to occur mostly after a win. Suddenly people think that Kinnear's fit to lead a premiership side

Not really, he seems to get as much stick when we win as much as we lose, well in my neck of the woods anyway. There was always going to come a point when we didn't play well and we lost, people need to get used to this, the winning run was always going to come to an end. Kinnear has done a steady job but he isn't a miracle worker.

Guest neesy111

Kinnear didn't do much wrong today like.

how about N'zogbia plays his best game for us this season on the left-wing then gets played LB when he's basically the worst full-back i've ever seen.

incredible really

so your blaming kinnear for enrique getting injured then in the warm up

how about N'zogbia plays his best game for us this season on the left-wing then gets played LB when he's basically the worst full-back i've ever seen.

incredible really

He was going to play LW then Enrique got injured in the warm up. Who else would you have played there?

Guest The German

incredible really

He was going to play LW then Enrique got injured in the warm up. Who else would you have played there?

David Edgar, one match as Left back, one Goal!

incredible really

Of course he is.  He's that bright :nods:

incredible really

so you agree that after N'zogbia played brilliantly at LW against Spurs he should moved to LB - a position he's absolutely woeful at???

Kinnear had so many better options. You dont put your most dangerous player at LB man, jesus. Even Edgar and Taylor are better in that position.

incredible really

so you agree that after N'zogbia brilliantly at LW should moved to LB - a position he's absolutely woeful at???

Kinnear had so many better options. You dont put your most dangerous player at LB man, jesus. Even Edgar and Taylor are better in that position.

Given that 10 of the 11 were already picked following Enrique getting injured in the warm up I'd not have brought in Taylor or Edgar, bringing in a forward was the best option.

incredible really

so you agree that after N'zogbia played brilliantly at LW against Spurs he should moved to LB - a position he's absolutely woeful at???

n'zogbia wasn't brilliant against spurs,he's not our most dsangerous player and it was the obvious move that most would have went for.

so nullify our biggest attacking threat, genius. Out of the two, Duff should have played LB

the only debate is wether jonas should have switched to help out n'zogbia at left back with duff or even geremi (was he on the bench ?) moving to the right.

incredible really

n'zogbia wasn't brilliant against spurs,he's not our most dsangerous player and it was the obvious move that most would have went for.

Who is our most dangerous player?

incredible really

Barton  :knuppel2:

incredible really

gutierrez

so nullify our biggest attacking threat, genius. Out of the two, Duff should have played LB

How many times has Duff played at left back in his career for you to make that judgement?

Duff's played LB a few times for us, about 2 years ago.  Looked decent, nothing amazing, but certainly more solid than N'Zogbia.  Playing N'Zogbia at LB by now is just totally criminal, we all know what an attacking threat he is and now poor he performs at LB.  Was Duff in the initial starting XI before Enrique went down?