West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think that he actually took a dive. I think he just fell over. But that's just my opinion. We'll never truly know what his intention was.

:lol: :lol:  :lol:  batshit crazy

:lol: He tries to make contact with Krul's arm using his left foot, but fails miserably.

Guest hobshobs

18 months ago many on here loved Carroll and hated Ashley.

A few weeks ago loads on here slated Perch. Today he was outstanding.

After WBA last week loads on here slated Williamson. Today he was outstanding.

Have to say the most vociferous around me who roasted Carroll today were new faces who had taken up there seats after we came back up from the Championship. Loyalty, you're having a laugh.

What kind of weird logic is that?

Carroll was loved and now hated as a result of his behaviour. Perch was criticised when rubbish and now praised when doing well. That seems like pretty logical behaviour to me.

You missed my point completely. I was giving examples of loyalty (or lack of) as so many are on about Carroll's lack of loyalty. Effectively I was giving examples of how many on here change their opinions so quickly.

May be logical to you but it certainly isn't loyalty to me.

So X happens, your opinion, Y, is based on X. Then Z happens, which is vastly different from X, and your opinion should remain X simply because... that was the "original" opinion you formed and you'd be a bandwagon jumper to change your mind based on new evidence staring at you in front of your face?

Guest Kenton Magpie

http://www.lolwtfcomics.com/upload/uploads/oie_919311U8j4padS.gif

New angle replay from yesterday.

:spit: Gets me every time

Guest Phil K

I don't think that he actually took a dive. I think he just fell over. But that's just my opinion. We'll never truly know what his intention was.

Seriously ?  :iamatwat:

Well, I believe Van Perchi was seriously injured by Reina too. The blood was everywhere !  :buck2:

Well.....you started it !  :cheesy:

just downloaded the match and watched it again...it is fuckin shocking management with carroll like :lol: almost felt sorry for him....close to tears haha

total embarrassment for the whole lot of them :D

His touch with his right foot doesn't put the ball far enough in front of him and he can't get to it with his left. He therefore tries to get it again with his right but as he checks his running stride he doesn't move his left leg forward or down and he falls, which looks for all the world like a dive.

I spent all day yday convinced it was a horrible dive; I'll accept now anyone who says it was simply poor ball control and an attempt to defy physics.

Funny as fuck like.