West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't have lacked the heart and desire some of our French players showed yesterday.

Are we blaming them? How about the Geordie Steven Taylor who was absolute s*** yesterday? Stop blaming those guys ffs based on nationality.

We're blaming the lot, but when your team is full of unconnected foreign players and show you no fight in your local derby then it's a problem. Taylor was about the only player apart from Krul who gave a fuck yesterday regardless of how shite he was.

What if all 11 gave a fuck but were still shite? Would that be ok then?

Quality. :lol:

TT's OK. We're all just a bit p*ssed off still.

Who isn't? Even people who don't follow the Premier League except for odd games have been sending messages to me taking the piss as Di Canio was all over the Swedish newspapers sportspage.

Who isn't? Even people who don't follow the Premier League except for odd games have been sending messages to me taking the piss as Di Canio was all over the Swedish newspapers sportspage.

No doubting you or your loyalty for a second, man.

:lol:

http://i48.tinypic.com/dlqh4j.gif

TT fighting for the clubs identity.

Have you been to newcastle?

Yes.

Liar.

:lol: I've sat behind the bench and seen Bellamy give Sir Bobby an absolute bollocking for not subbing Gary Speed when he was out getting treatment for bleeding for like 10-15minutes. AT ST JAMES PARK. :p

Guest neesy111

Yes. Have you been outside of Newcastle?  :aww:

Been inside your mother.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/b64lg4.jpg

Been inside your mother.

:aww:

I'm not from Newcastle and iv'e had nothing but abuse since the match  :blackeye: it still hurts us too like. Completely backward mentality slating non local fans as if they don't have the right to support who they want.

But a local lad cannot slate the foreign players or question the policy without having foreign tarts jumping all over him?

Been inside your mother.

Walk away from the keyboard mate. seriously.

I'm not from Newcastle and iv'e had nothing but abuse since the match  :blackeye: it still hurts us too like. Completely backward mentality slating non local fans as if they don't have the right to support who they want.

But a local lad cannot slate the foreign players or question the policy without having foreign tarts jumping all over him?

Who isn't? Even people who don't follow the Premier League except for odd games have been sending messages to me taking the p*ss as Di Canio was all over the Swedish newspapers sportspage.

No doubting you or your loyalty for a second, man.

I know that, you're a top guy Ronaldo. Well for most parts.  O0

Of course you can and when you have a team full of foreign players things like that will always be brought up. Your just showing your own ignorance with all this foreign tarts get them out mentality. You'd probably fit in well with DiCanio

I must admit I have no connection to the club, it's more felipaos club now than it is mine, there's nothing there for me. Club owned, ran and managed by cockneys, a team full of imports because it costs less, while the fans talk of false positions and wear berets flying French flags, it's just not me.

I'm sorry to get in to this with you personally feli, your a good kid and poster, I'm just through with it all. Nothing left for me to support.

I must admit I have no connection to the club, it's more felipaos club now than it is mine, there's nothing there for me. Club owned, ran and managed by cockneys, a team full of imports because it costs less, while the fans talk of false positions and wear berets flying French flags, it's just not me.

I'm sorry to get in to this with you personally feli, your a good kid and poster, I'm just through with it all. Nothing left for me to support.

So you weren't joking. Get of the booze man. You've been on a bender it's not healthy.

If that's how you really feel it's a shame you live in the wrong decade. Maybe Austin Powers time machine can help you out?

So you weren't joking. Get of the booze man. You've been on a bender it's not healthy.

If that's how you really feel it's a shame you live in the wrong decade. Maybe Austin Powers time machine can help you out?

Not everything gets better with time, football is getting worse, that includes its customers.