Gaza & Israel [potentially NSFW]

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Fair point :lol:

I understand the comparison(s) I just don't entirely agree with them.

I just get carried away :lol: I really have an issue with the way pro-Israel people (obviously not you, just in general) just refute any and all critique by invoking the "anti-Semite" or "anti-Israel" card when it's not even relevant to the degree a literal Holocaust survivor suddenly is an anti-Semite because he dares be critical of Israel.

Edited by Kaizero

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Best [NSFW] the thread for a day or two until that drops off the current page. People could end up in all sorts of unexpected difficulties if that turns up in their What Folk Have Been Looking At On The Internet reports, depending on employers' views and sensitivities

To be fair, Netanyahu has been a force for wrong since he was first 'elected'.

I don't understand why people get upset about Hitler comparisons for people running horrible regimes. Ok, you may not have caused as much death because you don't have the same power, you're still an evil cunt with the same intentions 

OCs right, this will play terribly in real places like Hartlepool or Consett where voters agree bombing brown people is not only absolutely fucking class but targeting dogooder factories aka hospitals as well as the woke left wing media, like AP, is funny as fuck after what they’ve done to us.

Typical of the out of touch avocado scoffing Shieldfield renting class elite to think otherwise. 

3 hours ago, Disco said:

OCs right, this will play terribly in real places like Hartlepool or Consett where voters agree bombing brown people is not only absolutely fucking class but targeting dogooder factories aka hospitals as well as the woke left wing media, like AP, is funny as fuck after what they’ve done to us.

Typical of the out of touch avocado scoffing Shieldfield renting class elite to think otherwise. 

I take it you haven't been to Consett for a long time ? 

4 hours ago, triggs said:

I don't understand why people get upset about Hitler comparisons for people running horrible regimes. Ok, you may not have caused as much death because you don't have the same power, you're still an evil cunt with the same intentions 

Bet he’d pass the ODT if he bought Manu though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Of course Bennett is an absolute murderous nutcase who talked about killing a lot of Arabs and had no problem with it. So I doubt Israeli policy is going to change one tiny bit for the better whether Netanyahu is there or not.

But fuck that fascist Bibi. Would get a little bit of a schadenstiffy to see him get thrown to the wolves.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Klaus said:

Right-wing nationalist Naftali Bennett has been sworn in as prime minister, leading a "government of change".

Sounds much better :lol: :scared:

New governing coalition is the proverbial “team of rivals” if there ever was one.

Bibi going out like a whiny punk. Good riddance, asshole.