iPod Car Adapter

Tooj

Afternoon All,

Does anyone know anything about the above? As I'm in need of one to hook up to the car CD player. But there seems to be loads of different options kicking about and I'm in need of some advice.

Guest lankybellwipe

Afternoon All,

Does anyone know anything about the above? As I'm in need of one to hook up to the car CD player. But there seems to be loads of different options kicking about and I'm in need of some advice.

Buy a car?

Guest Heneage

Afternoon All,

Stay away from E-bay for Ipod stuff, full of cheap Hong Kong rip off's. Knowing you It's a modern car so has a CD player, there are options out there, try the likes of Argos or Google, compare prices and bobs your uncle fanny's your aunt. You can go down the route of CD players that connect via cable, bu that will probably cost more.

My iTrip sounds alright through my car's stereo, just got the standard stereo in a 2006 Corsa.

However, my iTrip is quite crackly to begin with but after blasting it with hot air for about 1 min, it sounds great. (In other words, it works better when warm.)

There is an AUX port btw on the CD player but for some reason I can't get it to work.

What have you tried? And what do you mean by port?

Normally it's just a case of plugging in anything with a 3.5mm socket and switching the radio to AUX mode, which will play anything being pumped into it.

There is an AUX port btw on the CD player but for some reason I can't get it to work.

What have you tried? And what do you mean by port?

Normally it's just a case of plugging in anything with a 3.5mm socket and switching the radio to AUX mode, which will play anything being pumped into it.

The radio isn't switching over for some reason.

What, the button doesn't do anything?

It might only function if there's a signal coming through. Try setting something to play then trying to switch.

Tried it already. Which is why I'm looking for alternatives. Cheers though man.