Why is losing like this acceptable?

Dave

There are some people in the Liverpool match thread saying we shouldn't be angry about it, but I can't understand why anyone thinks this shite is acceptable. I always thought we'd lose this match comfortably but the manner in which we've surrendered is just a fucking disgrace.

We're supposedly a big club. Does anyone think the fans of clubs like Liverpool would accept this rubbish?

Our squad is a joke, I hope Ashley has seen this tripe and realises that spending some money is the minimum requirement.

It's not the result, it's the manner of it. If we'd went down by the odd goal and really had a go and dug in, I wouldn't be that upset. But the abject performances by all 10 outfield players today has become the norm, it isn't new to us anymore.

We are a big club?  Since when.  Jesus christ, our support is so deluded.  We pressing high up the pitch and got done with a sucker punch.  Liverpool are currently top of the league, stable, playing with confidence, world class players and just look at their bench.

We are SEVERAL classes below them.  We are an average team, they are a great team.  Don't kid yourselves otherwise

Guest The Libertine

liverpool are top of the league and considerably better than us. there's no point bitching and moaning having heart attacks about losing to a much, much better team.

i agree we're playing badly, but just see it for what it is and what we are and move on. if we get relegated, losing to liverpool will hardly be the biggest sore point.

We are a big club?  Since when.  Jesus christ, our support is so deluded.  We pressing high up the pitch and got done with a sucker punch.  Liverpool are currently top of the league, stable, playing with confidence, world class players and just look at their bench.

We are SEVERAL classes below them.  We are an average team, they are a great team.  Don't kid yourselves otherwise

Two periods in the last 15 years - but that was with ambitious owners.

Never Ever would be to Kevin Keegan,

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

diffrence is, jk has managed to do it....but dont let the facts get in they way of your agenda.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't we lose 5-1 to Man United at home?

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

diffrence is, jk has managed to do it....but dont let the facts get in they way of your agenda.

Seem to recall him being in charge for the 5-1 drubbing by Man Utd last year but don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

Guest The Libertine

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

we played this badly plenty of times under keegan last year. villa 4-1, man utd 5-1, lost to arsenal 2 times badly.

so like you say, agendas.

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

Yeah, you wiped that fact out of your memory?

Its not acceptable! For a any side in the same league to be beaten this easy with this many individual mistakes is amature at best! We got drubbed like this last year, now this year. If you look at our squad with an unbiased eye it really isnt much better than championship standard.

Where do we go from here, scrap 40 points id guess but will it be the same next year??

Shit results from a shit team playing for a shit club, should we expect better? No. Should we live with it? We've got no choice, there's nothing a single one of us can do about it.

Merry xmas and a happy new year.

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

that was SA side, Keegans last game against man u when he chose the players he won 5-0,.. but dont let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

that was SA side, Keegans last game against man u when he chose the players he won 5-0,.. but dont let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

So it's acceptable if it's someone elses side?

So this is acceptable for JK because it's KK's side?

Are you fucking retarded?  Please stop posting.

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

Clutching at straws are we?

Guest The Libertine

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

and this is a kinnear side?

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

This is a Keegan side then, no?