Geremi

Decky

What has it come to when people are crying out for Geremi to be in our first 11........wouldn't have him or Butt anywhere near the team, over to you Mike to sort this mess out!!!!

Anyone is better than Butt.

At least Joe decided to take Butt off instead of Guthrie.  I would have been fuming.

If only that first free kick had gone in...if only...

Still can't wait till Barton gets back - and it would be great if we got another centre midfielder in January.

Butt or Geremi hardly spoilt for choice there, Geremi better passer Butt more mobile, lets just hope for Barton back..

:lol:

The thought of Butt being more mobile than someone. The thought that that statement is actually correct as well!!!

Butt or Geremi hardly spoilt for choice there, Geremi better passer Butt more mobile, lets just hope for Barton back..

:lol:

The thought of Butt being more mobile than someone. The thought that that statement is actually correct as well!!!

I know shocking aint it..

Liverpool ran rings around us in midfield and Geremi isn't going to do anything to stop that.

Exactly. We need to buy a centre midfielder who has two legs that work. Geremi is just a slightly more skilful alternative to Butt. Both are too old and too slow.

Guest sittingontheball

Geremi is a decent passer and much better than Butt.

Every time we change manager, I always hope that the new one will be around long enough to see the limitations of some of our established players. Butt, Duff, Smith, Shola,.... and get rid or at least keep them as squad players only. What always seems to happen is the new fella comes in and they end up back at the front of the queue on reputation or experience or whatever.

Guest neesy111

I didn't even notice Butt on the field until he came off.

I did because I was watching him to see what he was doing. Fuck all is the answer.

this