The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

We need the kind of luck that Blackburn got. Makeuno should have been sent off for the foul on Palacios when Spurs were 1-0 up, instead Palacios got sent off afterwards and Spurs end up losing. Jammy bastards.

f***ing spurs man.. disgrace to football and humankind in general

As much as I hate Spurs the one time you actually want them to win they never will.

Sickeningly inept gutless bunch.

I really hope they get dragged back into the relegation battle.

can't believe Spurs lost.  Were in control for 80 mins, I was hoping they'd get the 2nd goal.  Palacios gets a second yellow (which he pulled out of the tackle, so shouldn't have been a yellow) and suddenly Blackburn nick it.  :tickedoff:

Guest Heneage

The fact that for 90 minutes Blackburn have not strung one good passing move shows everything about Sam Alladyce. He in no way advocates any type of Football, he is a long ball merchant, who's tactical knowledge was highlighted by moving Cherno Samba up top and proceeding to just kick it long.

On top of being a piss poor tactician he holds all the grace of a pig in a suit doing back flips in its own shite, as I can with out doubt guarantee that should the game have rightly finished with a Spurs victory . That sad twat Alladyce would have then waddled his way to the camera and made a tirade about the poor refereeing, being ignorant towards the piss poor decisions made against his opponents.

No doubt Redknapp will do the same and ignore the inability of his team to finish off a piss poor, long ball side. I am in no way saying we "Deserve" a place in this league, but by christ it pisses me off to watch the likes of Stoke and Blackburn succeed by playing a brand of Football that quashes talent, and creativity. And people wonder why English kids are by majority tactically and technically inept.

Guest kingdawson

Blackburn are such a fucking shit team it's untrue. Long ball after long ball after long ball. They did nothing but that, but we bend over and concede set piece #456543.

Keane should have been taken off instead of lennon ffs. I still can't believe we lost to that shit team.

Guest kingdawson

i fooking hate spurs! :dave: what a load of overrated s****. wankers!!! :dave:

It's not the fact that we're overrated. We played them off the park, but we bottled it at then end. We lost our shape when Palacios was sent off (joke decision), and that was that.

I now want Blackburn to get relegated. A team that relies so heavily on long balls needs to be playing in the championship.