The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Dunno why the fuck he brought Charlie off n bought Mido on, a striker. Rodallega lost O'shea for the 2nd goal when Nzogbia may well have stuck with him.

hat's off. Fergie's done a remarkable job over the years. It's beautiful to watch. However, can't wait for him to retire so they fall apart  :lol:

Oh!!!! I'll be there. Front seat... laughing...

.....................................................................................

In other news... can't wait for saturday!

Fuck sake will Man Us luck never end

Sadly, its not just luck. As much as it grates me and mkes me green with envy to say it, they are just so mentally strong, they never know when they are beaten. Liverpool are the same.

Barca lead 3-1 and alves just got hit in the head with an object from the crowd while taking a throw in and he's down on the ground.

That's a real shame. Nothing trivial I hope?

Barca lead 3-1 and alves just got hit in the head with an object from the crowd while taking a throw in and he's down on the ground.

That's a real shame. Nothing trivial I hope?

He's fine now, it looked like a drinks bottle. It's 4-1 now. Xavi Freekick.

f*** sake will Man Us luck never end

Sadly, its not just luck. As much as it grates me and mkes me green with envy to say it, they are just so mentally strong, they never know when they are beaten. Liverpool are the same.

that mental strength comes from the belief that you are better then the opposition,generally because they are.

we used to be like that when we were very good.

that mental strength comes from the belief that you are better then the opposition,generally because they are.

That spell under Robson when we used to go a goal down & you still thought we'd win. :sadnod:

That spell under Robson when we used to go a goal down & you still thought we'd win. :sadnod:

during that spell i'd think during every game that if we were a goal down with 15mins left we'd win,we had more come back vitories than anyone in the prem.......1 season later no club lost more leads than us!

I remember being at a pub full of Liverpool supporters, watching us playing at Anfield, going 2-0 down, and then Bobby Robson doing one of his inspired triple substitutions. It ended 2-2, with us looking most likely to score. Felt like a victory.

Guest gggg

The best thing Man U could do in the summer would be to sell Berbatov to Man City for 20m and sign Tevez.

give wigan their due, we all thought after their WBA performance they'd roll over,what with the bruce connection but they went for it. (as much as i like dislike steve bruce he has done well with wigan and it would be interesting to see what he could do with more resources at his disposal)

Guest gggg

give wigan their due, we all thought after their WBA performance they'd roll over,what with the bruce connection but they went for it. (as much as i like dislike steve bruce he has done well with wigan and it would be interesting to see what he could do with more resources at his disposal)

They did go for it and were knackered by 60 minutes, which made Bruce making no subs apart from the useless Mido with 5 minutes to go a bit iffy.