Any bother in Palermo

Guest rosstoon

Guest rosstoon

Just seeing if anyone has heard if theres any bother. Must be laods of Newcastle over there at the moment. Hopefully there wont be.

Guest bobbyshinton

I saw a youtube vid of West ham lads going down a lane / street with tables held above their heads.  You can here the bottles raining down around them.  I know the lads on this vid are not angels but you do have to stand up at times.

'Trouble in Palermo last night. 100 odd mags drinking in a bar, got hemmed in by local teens and young men brandishing various tools. Had to call the local plod to get out. Reporters being threatened as well'

'Trouble in Palermo last night. 100 odd mags drinking in a bar, got hemmed in by local teens and young men brandishing various tools. Had to call the local plod to get out. Reporters being threatened as well'

Where's that from?

Guest Gemmill

I see the 'Gemmilator' chickened out of the trip then? :D

Posting from my mobile phone with one hand tbh.  I've got 17 of them in a headlock under the other arm as I type.  I'll have to send this now, there's a few more on the way for Gemmillating.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I see the 'Gemmilator' chickened out of the trip then? :D

Posting from my mobile phone with one hand tbh. I've got 17 of them in a headlock under the other arm as I type. I'll have to send this now, there's a few more on the way for Gemmillating.

mackems.gif