Cockney Mafia Out! Banner

Guest BooBoo

The producer and carrier of said banner wants to take a long hard look at himself, before he alienates himself from those who once sided with him.

Never mind your buses and planes of the past, wise up and let it go!

No names mentioned.  :shifty:

Why was it there today? In response to Ashley saying he's not selling?

Indeed.

Once had a great deal of respect for the man. No longer.

The producer and carrier of said banner wants to take a long hard look at himself, before he alienates himself from those who once sided with him.

Never mind your buses and planes of the past, wise up and let it go!

No names mentioned.  :shifty:

I see what you did there.

incredible that we were cheered off at half time, simply because Edgar got a goal back. Sums up the mentality of a hell of a lot of nufc fans

It was less a cheer off and more "howay, lets give it a go in the second half".

Shame that lasted 180 seconds.

incredible that we were cheered off at half time, simply because Edgar got a goal back. Sums up the mentality of a hell of a lot of nufc fans

No, it's called supporting the team. 2-1 at half-time, if we nicked a goal after the break who knows what might have happened.

We were the worst I've seen us in a very long time in the first half but we were still in it, just undeservedly so.

Guest johnson293

No, it's called supporting the team. 2-1 at half-time, if we nicked a goal after the break who knows what might have happened.

We were the worst I've seen us in a very long time in the first half but we were still in it, just undeservedly so.

...We would've lost 5-2!!

Guest toonlass

...We would've lost 5-2!!

;D

don't know if Keith was the one with it today but it was Keith who brought the banner to the Hull game and carried it round the stadium

And caused the rotten atmosphere which contributed to the defeat by Hull.

They've got a lot to answer for if we go down by a point or two.

Really quite old bloke who sits in front of me reckons it's the worst performance he can remember......

tbh his memory must be going as I'm decades younger and can remember loads worse.

i can think of alot worse this season.. 1st half v Blackburn was as bad as ive seen.

Guest shearer_206

Really quite old bloke who sits in front of me reckons it's the worst performance he can remember......

tbh his memory must be going as I'm decades younger and can remember loads worse.

i can think of alot worse this season.. 1st half v Blackburn was as bad as ive seen.

90mins against the Mackems!

can whoever has this banner fuck off please? Mike Ashley and co's incompetencies or otherwise have absolutely nothing to do where he is from. I go every week and its offensive considering i have family from London. Its something you might expect to see from some of those braindead charvers on sky sports news. Thinking that they represent fans could not be further from the truth, carrying that banner round represents ignorance stupidity and nothing else.