The Darts

Guest GAMMELL

Guest GAMMELL

Anybody watching the World Darts Championship on SS at all?

Been great viewing to be honest. This aussie/geordie lad Nicholson giving Adrian Lewis a right go here, 3 dart average of 97. Tied 2-2!!  O0

Guest GAMMELL

OAP's on now, f*cking snails pace this game  :lol:

Amazing finish to the Nicholson/Lewis game, delighted Nicholson won... Love the way he taunts the crowd, well done  :clap:

Guest GAMMELL

This game is depressing like. Complete contrast to the last one. Van der Voort's on after this, blink and you'll miss him.

:lol: Shocking isn't it... Yeah, Van der Voort throws like lightning. I'm backing Colin Osbourne to win that one.  O0

Must say I like Priestley!! Wade's on later, can you believe he's rattling Helen Chamberlain.....and is only 25!!!!!

And as for Taylor v Painter, I hope they both suffer some kind of freak injuries and have to withdraw from the competition altogether!!

Guest GAMMELL

Must say I like Priestley!! Wade's on later, can you believe he's rattling Helen Chamberlain.....and is only 25!!!!!

And as for Taylor v Painter, I hope they both suffer some kind of freak injuries and have to withdraw from the competition altogether!!

Fair play to him, she's over'f*cking'rated in my opinion. Wade 1 up.

Threw me final 35 quid in me Paddy Power account on Wade, Taylor & Dudbridge to win tonight. Desperate for a win, haven't won a bet in 6 weeks  :lol:

I've always liked Priestley. No idea why, because he's pretty rubbish these days.

Guest Jawesome

Darts is mint like.  Started playing a couple of years ago just to get out for a drink when I was like 17.  Met some top folk on the circuit like.